Screen recorders

Harley

long story short... ive got a mac and i need a program that is decent to record my screen. Ive always used camtasia in the past and i liked using that. Thing is i cant figure out how to get crack it for free for my mac. anyone know a way to get it for free? or is there any other recorders out there that are as good or better than camtasia that i can get for free? thanks 

long story short... ive got a mac and i need a program that is decent to record my screen. Ive always used camtasia in the past and i liked using that. Thing is i cant figure out how to get crack it for free for my mac. anyone know a way to get it for free? or is there any other recorders out there that are as good or better than camtasia that i can get for free? thanks 

quicktime quality isn't awful.  It's actually great.  You might be doing something wrong.  Make sure you are using a good editor, and upload to youtube properly.  QT should work.

quicktime quality isn't awful.  It's actually great.  You might be doing something wrong.  Make sure you are using a good editor, and upload to youtube properly.  QT should work.

thats the thing, i havent got an editor, i used to use camtasia to just render/edit it. Im not looking to proper edit videos really, i just wana put clips togeather, add music without the quality being dogbrown sticky stuff

thats the thing, i havent got an editor, i used to use camtasia to just render/edit it. Im not looking to proper edit videos really, i just wana put clips togeather, add music without the quality being dogbrown sticky stuff

Use Imovie to edit, and quick timenplayer to record. Make sure you use the blue imovie and not the yellow one though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...