[CP] Corrupt Pures VS Supremacy - P2P Mini - 2-1

Blue

Sup doing what they do best... take L's on runescape.com lmao.

Grat Cp.

yo fam where you been lol do you play anymore? I assumed you've quit the game and come on here now and then?

yo fam where you been lol do you play anymore? I assumed you've quit the game and come on here now and then?

Ay brother, nah not really man I just jump on every so often and train my pure abit.

I just come on here to see what's going on

Ay brother, nah not really man I just jump on every so often and train my pure abit.

I just come on here to see what's going on

I see I see hope you're well and doing good :) going to any festivals down there ? 

edit:

forgot your summer is cold lol but its 14 degrees here atm too lmao was like 30 last week boiling hot brown sticky stuffty british weather 

I see I see hope you're well and doing good :) going to any festivals down there ?

edit:

forgot your summer is cold lol but its 14 degrees here atm too lmao was like 30 last week boiling hot brown sticky stuffty british weather

Yeah bro doing well wbu? How's thing? Must be abit crazy over there atm?

Nah haven't partied in ages man way to busy with work and pretty much married these days haha, wbu? Many festivals lately?

Summers hot as fuck for us always 35+ degrees, it's winter atm and its been raining and likr 10 degrees lately I love it

Yeah bro doing well wbu? How's thing? Must be abit crazy over there atm?

Nah haven't partied in ages man way to busy with work and pretty much married these days haha, wbu? Many festivals lately?

Summers hot as fuck for us always 35+ degrees, it's winter atm and its been raining and likr 10 degrees lately I love it

ahh yes the married life heh

yeah just finished my 2nd year uni so just been partying last few weeks and festival season starts in 2 weeks im going to a few until mid august gonna be lit lol  

and fk those terrorist scum yh its been crazy 3 attacks in 2 weeks but we're staying strong 

Haha yeah man

Ah yeah nice how's uni going? What festivals are coming up for ya?

Yeah they're fucking scum man, we had one in Aus the other day one stabbed a few people in an apartment block fucking pathetic, I can imagine how crazy it would be bro