Misfits Toss Fatality like Ragdolls for 1 hour

B-ryan

Ahhhh thank you was hoping you'd be dum enough to pipe up.

I've taken on bigger than you, this will be a walk in the park my lil dude.

Better secure that rank team of yours @@B-ryan I'm coming for them

oki

Not troubling me, just trying to keep you honest to your word dog.

Misfits has lost to eop and foe- someone fi has yet to prep. And a F2p lmao ur gonna need better propaganda then that

tbh idc about preps, wilderness is priority for new clans

ya he's not to be fucked with, shouldnt have pissed him off :) is he troubling you? stop crying and accept our preps ffs 

btw

8c1027101e4f7d0a48ffc7b1ada83455.png

haha like tlp pre eoc, so irrelevant in the wilderness that you have to bring in 25v25 preps to feel relevant in a rivalry you're losing. if wilderness wins were on that list you'd be a sea of red

Not troubling me, just trying to keep you honest to your word dog.

Misfits has lost to eop and foe- someone fi has yet to prep. And a F2p lmao ur gonna need better propaganda then that

?? do u see anyone keep their word on this website lmfao. most ppl just make brown sticky stuff up. uve won once in 5 preps, y are u trying to defend that lol

and yeah since we didnt prep eop/foe all we have to compare is the sup preps, u lost all while we won all, besides sup left after 2nd round p2p idk why it says 2-1, also ur leaders wont prep us. think that tells u enough

haha like tlp pre eoc, so irrelevant in the wilderness that you have to bring in 25v25 preps to feel relevant in a rivalry you're losing. if wilderness wins were on that list you'd be a sea of red

didnt u have signups + i heard we smoked u down 5-10 lol (wasn't there)

quick yt of our trip showed me what happened 

5:12 - the end??? 

?? do u see anyone keep their word on this website lmfao. most ppl just make brown sticky stuff up. uve won once in 5 preps, y are u trying to defend that lol

and yeah since we didnt prep eop/foe all we have to compare is the sup preps, u lost all while we won all, besides sup left after 2nd round p2p idk why it says 2-1, also ur leaders wont prep us. think that tells u enough

didnt u have signups + i heard we smoked u down 5-10 lol (wasn't there)

quick yt of our trip showed me what happened 

5:12 - the end??? 

fi hasnt done anything the past 2 weekends but lose and hide in single, as you can see in that vid, where most of the clan seems to be hugging single the entire fight lol

fi hasnt done anything the past 2 weekends but lose and hide in single, as you can see in that vid, where most of the clan seems to be hugging single the entire fight lol

lmao do u even know where singles is? the fight is on the telespot, we're west at first (u east), then we run in to gwas and clear u on the east, u come back with a returnsquad and we fight west of the returnspot again then clear u again there? video speak for itself idk y ur making brown sticky stuff up, if we'd be at singles it wouldnt be a fight lol

lmao do u even know where singles is? the fight is on the telespot, we're west at first (u east), then we run in to gwas and clear u on the east, u come back with a returnsquad and we fight west of the returnspot again then clear u again there? video speak for itself idk y ur making brown sticky stuff up, if we'd be at singles it wouldnt be a fight lol

clear me? im in sup, you havent cleared us in 2.5 years