Misfits Toss Fatality like Ragdolls for 1 hour

B-ryan

@

@@Quality Pk

@@Whisky

@@Obbyx

Where's your aftermath??? Wu222

I spoke to your members, their banks are empty and morale is very low

hey @@Zee i seen you are trying to catch my i attention but before i go and make more money than both you and your parents for the day take a look at your gear from half your members lmfao, i bring water staff so i can blow pipe btw not because im broke like you .

pm [fi]whisky on irc to leak or sell me your boards ty

749eb5e7be.png

hey @@Zee i seen you are trying to catch my i attention but before i go and make more money than both you and your parents for the day take a look at your gear from half your members lmfao, i bring water staff so i can blow pipe btw not because im broke like you .

749eb5e7be.png

HAHAHAHAHAAHa the salt is real but living in your parents basement and play runescape all day doesn't make you money. Thanks for all the loot today :)

LMAOOO! fi is dogbrown sticky stufft !

Kid I straight up ranged you for 5 mins on Sunday you ran around praying mage couldn't even figure out what was hitting you don't pipe up to me new bundle of twigs get back in your hole

Kiss the ring

749eb5e7be.png

7246af970e37e0734b3426cccd82d91c.png

an example of an fi returner, 1 minute into the fight lol

Eop minion clan, your next kid, you really want these hands focused on you?

lmfao and now theyre pretending like they werent entirely focused on this already

7246af970e37e0734b3426cccd82d91c.png

an example of an fi returner, 1 minute into the fight lol

lmfao and now theyre pretending like they werent entirely focused on this already

Nigga I'm a retired legend I personaly only give a fuck about fuckig eops existence, but their dead in a dumpster I'll quite happily turn my focus into you brown sticky stuff cunts if you pipe up to me again

Nigga I'm a retired legend I personaly only give a fuck about fuckig eops existence, but their dead in a dumpster I'll quite happily turn my focus into you brown sticky stuff cunts if you pipe up to me again

desperate times, it must suck ass to be in fi right now. I recommend you remain a retired legend. I don't think you'd want to actually become a rank over there just to lose to a couple of bumble bees that wear timbs

749eb5e7be.png

stop ragging with a blowpipe, if you make so much money use an ancient staff, you can buy a bunch with $1 usd

@ im waiting for your losing topic

@@Acid my bro can you please confirm that Fi is dead for me? I can't find their losing topic

You're so mad bro. Take a chill pill lmfao it will all be over soon just keep bending over

you're a nobody lol

You're so mad bro. Take a chill pill lmfao it will all be over soon just keep bending over

Ahhhh thank you was hoping you'd be dum enough to pipe up.

I've taken on bigger than you, this will be a walk in the park my lil dude.

Better secure that rank team of yours @@B-ryan I'm coming for them