Oldschool's

cassidy69

How do you distinguish between those who deserve the Oldschool rank and those who don't; theirs no directory containing when everyone started pure clanning. I think the Oldschool rank if anything would be determined based off how much time you've spent on "Sharkbrew" not in the actual Pure community. I know what you mean though, the current ranks from Correspondent and down don't really have much value to them, this should change. Either make the steps towards attaining these ranks more strenuous or only give them to a select few who really deserve it.

As for a community event, it would be awesome to see us all come together and have a big event. However seeing the results of the last few community events I would recommend an event that is completely new that people will actually be optimistic about because it hasn't failed yet.

How do you distinguish between who deserves the Oldschool rank and who doesn't, theirs no directory containing when everyone started pure clanning. I think the Oldschool rank if anything would be determined based off how much time you've spent on "Sharkbrew" not in the actual Pure community.

Completely agree. If you asked everyone on Sharkbrew when they started clanning, I'm sure everyone would claim to be from 2007. I think the length of presence on the site itself is a more accurate indicator, plus it's more relevant to todays day and age. 

For an oldschool rank I'd prefer something on the lines of an Elite or some brown sticky stuff

Unfortunately for that, I couldn't see anyone even receiving that. I do like the idea.

Sharkbrew event, we try knew things and everyone gives us brown sticky stuff for it. We asked for R vs B and you still give us brown sticky stuff, see where I'm coming from?

For an oldschool rank I'd prefer something on the lines of an Elite or some brown sticky stuff

Unfortunately for that, I couldn't see anyone even receiving that. I do like the idea.

Sharkbrew event, we try knew things and everyone gives us brown sticky stuff for it. We asked for R vs B and you still give us brown sticky stuff, see where I'm coming from?

RvB is a tradition  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...