hey tlp aka breakable

mfw we did a p2p fullout vs the last zerks and absolutely demoralized you guys with 80+ 1 defence pures for the easy jagex cup l000000l

u don't want these hands bruv

I don't take pride in flaming on sharkbrew.  That seems to be what you are known for so congrats.  You can continue to hold that brown sticky stuff title all you want.

cant wait to manipulate your pea brain into mass spamming all my topics again before you inevitably disappear for another year and pretend you are someone else

m8 the only people you can manipulate are [2k15]@ and [2k10 slave scouter]@@Range Grudge l000000l

im mentally stronger than you in-game and irl, and ranked higher than you in society bruv (multiple degrees, straight and good looking)

u really think u can manipulate me to do anything l0000000000l

m8 the only people you can manipulate are [2k15]@ and [2k10 slave scouter]@@Range Grudge l000000l

im mentally stronger than you in-game and irl, and ranked higher than you in society bruv (multiple degrees, straight and good looking)

u really think u can manipulate me to do anything l0000000000l

judging by your replies the answer is yes

I think you misunderstood me @@lookatwhatidid

Its ok though, common mistake getting confused ;)https://www.foe-rs.com/forums/topic/117177-final-ownage-elite-sunday-p2p-tightening-the-leash/

l000l u want me to click that huh

did u learn that from massacre bruv? l0000000l

Doesnt look like you even visit your own clans forums buddy

Unlucky :(

lmfao is [2k10 slave scouter]@@Range Grudge teaching u these tricks pussy? l00000000000l