OUTBURST FORFEITS TUESDAY PREP ... THEIR EXCUSE HAS RAMPAGE DYING OF LAUGHTER

Fat Boy

@  I left bt cuz braindead kids like you came into the clan to make it brown sticky stuff and it showed since bt died LMFAO. broccoli kid mad ranks talk brown sticky stuff about you just last week i spoke to two people who kept flaming you saying you were the dumbest nigga in bt. stay salty my boy you'll always be a no one in the pk clan world

@  I left bt cuz braindead kids like you came into the clan to make it brown sticky stuff and it showed since bt died LMFAO. broccoli kid mad ranks talk brown sticky stuff about you just last week i spoke to two people who kept flaming you saying you were the dumbest nigga in bt. stay salty my boy you'll always be a no one in the pk clan world

Bro don't be mad at me, BT was better without you

We had our 6 months anniversary and you my friend stayed like what a month that's it so don't pipe up little boy

Bro don't be mad at me, BT was better without you

We had our 6 months anniversary and you my friend stayed like what a month that's it so don't pipe up little boy

you're a useless pker, you were useless in bt will be useless in ob just overall a useless broccoli pker. just do us all a favour and stop playing runescape lmfao

you're a useless pker, you were useless in bt will be useless in ob just overall a useless broccoli pker. just do us all a favour and stop playing runescape lmfao

Bro no one cares about you man and once again you talking like you were in BT till the end but you haven't stayed a month so why you talking like you know brown sticky stuff? Fucking broccoli

You say that I should stop playing Runescape but you need to stop playing Runescape we don't need fucking snakes like you are you fucking broccolied kid

Now be quiet rat