Phoenix/Redemption

Z TF Beast

Rd were dominant in low opt p2p they had a solid core and always had good leadership.

I don't know a lot about Px but I'm assuming maybe it's because fresh leadership and members from a couple different clans came together to form as one hence why they didn't go with Rd?

I always liked Rd and regardless if they're Px or Rd some of the boys are in it so I wish them well and hope they continue to get better and stay apart of the scene.

phoenix and rd pretty low tier. the most rd ever had was a mini unit that might have been considered top 5. otherwise they were free wins in clan wars on both servers for the most part

pheasant is the same way

Well I obviously don't need to remind u when RD beat you in a rivalry and made sup completely irrelevant for 6 months bottom clan feeder lmao.

RD v2 was the best matched p2p clan wars clan and they were also great at f2p in rdv1 and beat foe and that a few times running, went 18-0 vs fi etc when they were considered half decent still lol.

Well I obviously don't need to remind u when RD beat you in a rivalry and made sup completely irrelevant for 6 months bottom clan feeder lmao.

RD v2 was the best matched p2p clan wars clan and they were also great at f2p in rdv1 and beat foe and that a few times running, went 18-0 vs fi etc when they were considered half decent still lol.

you're the 2nd person ive heard mention this imaginary slump RD put sup into, i wanna know whose making this up