Misfits VS Team Treason - P2P Mini [2-1]

unmatched

1 def minis = so much more rng and bullshit compared to 30def

man i miss 35 def minis when rounds went on long enough for skill to be way more of a factor

like look at that 1st pov dude just brings 4 karams and hopes he can out eat dmg with terrible pray switches r0fl

1 def minis = so much more rng and bullshit compared to 30def

man i miss 35 def minis when rounds went on long enough for skill to be way more of a factor

like look at that 1st pov dude just brings 4 karams and hopes he can out eat dmg with terrible pray switches r0fl

ye same

1 def minis = so much more rng and bullshit compared to 30def

so you basically miss being a main? smh.

so you basically miss being a main? smh.

i get what you're saying i guess but in terms of competitive minis, 30-39 era was the best

i'm not saying it cus we lost cus i can tank on either def just fine (thelastpures on vid) but 35 def was just genuinely more fun. so much more brown sticky stuff you could do because you weren't getting constantly rnged

any good miniwarrer that actually played a lot in both eras will say the same

was terrible for wildy but made clan wars a lot more fun

i get what you're saying i guess but in terms of competitive minis, 30-39 era was the best

i'm not saying it cus we lost cus i can tank on either def just fine (thelastpures on vid) but 35 def was just genuinely more fun. so much more brown sticky stuff you could do because you weren't getting constantly rnged

any good miniwarrer that actually played a lot in both eras will say the same

Ahh i see your point. Wildy no Minis/preps yes. I would agree but up to 25 def cus i never had 35 full enchanted or even infinity (which was almost never allowed)