Cv v2 Propoganda

For anyone who cares (Because I wouldn't) 

>We got a mini war vs Escape and asked for a 69 combat cap.

>They had 2 level 70s so we said we wouldn't fight unless they sat.

>They rushed us 10v6 instead of sitting.

>I challenged them to a fullout no rules no cap.

>It was like a 15v15, both of us had mains (theres was lvl119), rune armor, mith, ect.

>Both clans had a laugh and the flame was done.

>Conviction takes screenshots and makes a topic flaming us.

For anyone confused, this is a topic proving the invalidity of the lies presented in this topic: http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/3787-activation-v10-propaganda/page-1

Spoiler for M0P - 119 Main with Escape. Note: We had mains/high levels too. That was the point. It was a fuck around fun event.

4d33d34193e1d805e848e23e6fa783c8.png

PS. The memberlist on our forums shows what people display as their RSN. The 30 defence account is his main clanning account, which he doesn't use for us but set as his RSN on the site. We have the most technologically advanced site and not everyone sets things right to comply with that yet.

Also, shout out to Lowkey, leader of Conviction v2 for getting 20 defence at level 50!

RSN: Perfect Clan

3d4ff89aba9664738b20b6d15c0e70ba.gif

30def 81cb counts?

d5f33e3e8b.png

You didn't read my topic:

That's his main pure clanning account for BV. He's not using it for LPC. When you set your RSN on our forums and gain access, you automatically end up on our memberlist. He did not set his baby pure as his RSN.

We have the most technologically advanced forums, with a built in ML, World Tracker, Security System, and more. Not everyone is aware of this, and therefore have not fixed their RSNs accordingly.

I care about the reputation of my can and lies being spread.

Most of the community doesn't care, but this is clearing my clan's name, which I feel is necessary. That's why I said, most won't care.

Its the simple fact this whole fucking topic had nothing to do with your clan.

cauliflower topic, obvious flame bait...should be removed asap.

CV V2?WUTT....

There's no flame bait, my topic is all facts in comparison to your clan's topic filled 100% with lies.

Notice how there are no valid arguments by your members; I'm clearing my clan's name in response to the lie filled topic that your 2014 clanners produced.

The whole topic is about a fight with my clan. Did you read it?

>It was like a 15v15, both of us had mains (theres was lvl119), rune armor, mith, ect.

The whole topic was about a fight with my clan against another, then third party Conquer/CV whatever they're called posts a topic flaming us for it.

The whole topic was about a fight with my clan against another, then third party Conquer/CV whatever they're called posts a topic flaming us for it.

you just said the topic was only about your clan, now its about a clan that is doing better then yours and a dead clan. Your logic is quite frightening. 

What? It's disproving a topic of lies.

Thanks for bumping the truth by the way, brotha.

Weren't you in Anthrax yesterday though?

So you trying to point out someone that supposedly has '20 defence' when the memberlist glitched? Yes, good job pisshead. There is Orion for a reason bud.

You can't say you were in a clan until it actually opens, but I'm sorry you wouldn't know that due to your lack of braincells.  :wacko:  :blink:

So you trying to point out someone that supposedly has '20 defence' when the memberlist glitched? Yes, good job pisshead. There is Orion for a reason bud.

You can't say you were in a clan until it actually opens, but I'm sorry you wouldn't know that due to your lack of braincells.  :wacko:  :blink:

relax pork pork