PHOENIX SMOKES RD PARODY CLAN ir DOWN OPTS FT. APEX,SUP,AAO,SF,FI

Horizon

16 minutes ago, Runefury said:

Lmao delusional random keep telling yourself that. How was Sunday trip sitting in edge LOLOL

Actually full of action and we sit at edge when every one else did that l0l, how was ur action? trying to hit us when  we hit Mf and coming always 100000000000000000 hours too  late lmfao, 50 sand crab recruits without burny ammys and brain cells, pipe down random kid.

32 minutes ago, Gelsey said:

Actually full of action and we sit at edge when every one else did that l0l, how was ur action? trying to hit us when  we hit Mf and coming always 100000000000000000 hours too  late lmfao, 50 sand crab recruits without burny ammys and brain cells, pipe down random kid.

Lmao no need to lie to ur self spastic u sat in edge for an hour with 30 LOL delusional af 

2 minutes ago, Runefury said:

Lmao no need to lie to ur self spastic u sat in edge for an hour with 30 LOL delusional af 

Nice bullbrown sticky stuff, nice mad l00000000l shouldnt u been spend ur time to max ur accs out @sand crabs so we actually could hit you? why u still here kid, nice no action at all, same goes with your brain cells

4 minutes ago, Gelsey said:

Nice bullbrown sticky stuff, nice mad l00000000l shouldnt u been spend ur time to max ur accs out @sand crabs so we actually could hit you? why u still here kid, nice no action at all, same goes with your brain cells

Lmao triggered px kid stay upset. 

Mad a bunch of sand crab recruits cleared u LOL. 

6 hours ago, Runefury said:

LOL so a bunch of 60s killed u? Next excuse dumbass wahahaha

prove that you have no brains at all or rat size of brains lmfao, as i havent died by you or your broccolied clan, why u obsessed with me poor kid, triggered so ezzz #px wins again

Just now, Gelsey said:

prove that you have no brains at all or rat size of brains lmfao, as i havent died by you or your broccolied clan, why u obsessed with me poor kid, triggered so ezzz #px wins again

LOL “px wins” spent all Sunday avoiding sand crab recruits keep believing what ur ranks feed u mindslave 

5 minutes ago, Runefury said:

LOL “px wins” spent all Sunday avoiding sand crab recruits keep believing what ur ranks feed u mindslave 

i believe what i see and what i know from our leaks in both of your clans, not slaving for any one lmfao how brain dead you kid are? crying now for 2 days straight only coz got r4ped L00000000L

Just now, Gelsey said:

i believe what i see and what i know from our leaks in both of your clans, not slaving for any one lmfao how brain dead you kid are? crying now for 2 days straight only coz got carroted L00000000L

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL so how did u miss the part where u dropped to 30 and sat in edge for an hour wahahaha dumb 2k15 random

10 minutes ago, Runefury said:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL so how did u miss the part where u dropped to 30 and sat in edge for an hour wahahaha dumb 2k15 random

maybe ended and flamed mf randoms lmfao with 19 pull on edge bank? are u srsly so reetarded af kid? we had 40 + all our trip lmfao, we not droping ops like u kids do. pipe down randy

saying 2k15 without any sense lmfaoooo

Just now, Gelsey said:

maybe ended and flamed mf randoms lmfao with 19 pull on edge bank? are u srsly so reetarded af kid? we had 40 + all our trip lmfao, we not droping ops like u kids do. pipe down randy

ye ended early cus u cant compete LOL keep up with the brown sticky stuff excuses btw

1 minute ago, Runefury said:

LOL accomplished alot aka competing with ZU lmao sik achievements 

ez reel btw

#1 P2P Matched in clan wars for 9 months straight and we had an era where we were #1 F2P Matched for 6 months straight aswell

what has IR ever done? beat zenith in a fullout? congrats BRO L0L

literally make a topic on here idc asking who was a better clan, RD or IR 

embarrass urself bro lol

Just now, Horizon said:

#1 P2P Matched in clan wars for 9 months straight and we had an era where we were #1 F2P Matched for 6 months straight aswell

what has IR ever done? beat zenith in a fullout? congrats BRO L0L

clanwars is a minigame LOL and wasnt every1 closed during that era? 

LMFAOOOO