EoPunishes the alliance: Redemption + Fatality ft. RD x4

Father Justin

ok so from what i see is you killed some rd and fi when you guys had 5+ people and then when there was a bigger fight with closer numbers ( and it looks like you died) you brought mostly mains to fight them :L

still won i guess but :L mains

also didnt see in vid where you killed sv

We had 2 mains the intere time? Both are members that got hacked 4 def. They brought mains too, hypocrite.

ok so from what i see is you killed some rd and fi when you guys had 5+ people and then when there was a bigger fight with closer numbers ( and it looks like you died) you brought mostly mains to fight them :L

Fi and RD had no mains at all, they're completely innocent! Not like I attacked any of their mains right?! Only pures ya!!!

Also, it's funny that you're talking about mains hitting pures when thats all your main clan does on the weekends. No offense, no room to talk lad.

(04:18:29) <@[EoP]Babalanka> yo black
(04:18:31) <@[EoP]Babalanka> are u in sv
(04:18:37) <[Zu]Blaksnakey> yus

You're in sv and your complaining about mains? lmfao go suck ur dead nans batty crease