Fearless Saturday Smoke FT. OB/DS/OP/CD/BT/WAR

exzrts

10 hours ago, Fs Blood said:

check cape counter first fight... 37 vs 37 but u got dropped first so quick when we rushed :/ and btw we had lvl 49s and low 50s while all of you mid 60s but yeah gf .. perfected btw

So what you are saying is that cape counter can't be manipulated? I honestly thought you were smarter than this.

We had 34 on ts first fight and u had 40 at one point 1st fight (watch the video) even Exzrts said you had 40 at trip start on the topic?? Furthermore I saw atleast 2 tanks in our capes camping us while boosting our cape counter to 36-37 instead of 34.

One of em was Failed Again who always camps us in singles and multi when you have trips
 9b96e0f58c6d06e5831a73c66dd7da4e.png

46 minutes ago, Stompy said:

So what you are saying is that cape counter can't be manipulated? I honestly thought you were smarter than this.

We had 34 on ts first fight and u had 40 at one point 1st fight (watch the video) even Exzrts said you had 40 at trip start on the topic?? Furthermore I saw atleast 2 tanks in our capes camping us while boosting our cape counter to 36-37 instead of 34.

One of em was Failed Again who always camps us in singles and multi when you have trips
 9b96e0f58c6d06e5831a73c66dd7da4e.png

i have no idea what re u talking about u re just paranoid man.. and btw remember the first unofficial trip when we fought you down 11 and down levels by farr .. u started flaming us instead of showing respect for the clean fight while u guys run to singles everytime we rush you down 2-3 or u just insta tele like pussies and i love those teles btw on your official weekend trips nice members and quality u have, no wonder why u keep loosing matched fights LOL anyway gl man u guys killed your clann .. u did this to yourself and i hope u learned ur lesson to never fuck with FEARLESS anywayyy happy new year go drinkk and have fun and enjoy ur night and forget about ob closing .

23 hours ago, Fs Blood said:

i have no idea what re u talking about u re just paranoid man.. and btw remember the first unofficial trip when we fought you down 11 and down levels by farr .. u started flaming us instead of showing respect for the clean fight while u guys run to singles everytime we rush you down 2-3 or u just insta tele like pussies and i love those teles btw on your official weekend trips nice members and quality u have, no wonder why u keep loosing matched fights LOL anyway gl man u guys killed your clann .. u did this to yourself and i hope u learned ur lesson to never fuck with FEARLESS anywayyy happy new year go drinkk and have fun and enjoy ur night and forget about ob closing .

U used google translate to type this?

Just now, Bizo said:

(16:47:38) * [eOp]17 ([email protected]) has joined #sharkbrew
(16:47:38) * ChanServ set mode: +v [eOp]17
almost 11pm in gmt land on NYE and you're just getting on irc lol

@17_ lmfao this basement dweller who spent nye jerking off to  sharkbrew thinks im u l000l  while 17 was slaying 10/10 models for nye u spent it being mad at him in ur basement l000l