Fearless vs CD 3-0 Mini ft. F50 x2

Molds

3 hours ago, Enza said:

Awkward, you have an AAO signature and have the decency to comment on other clans? lmfao, don't make me find your place, you're let off this time. Ob name out your mouth boi.

its an ending aao signature dont mean im in aao lol

9 hours ago, YB Chris said:

orginalz stop piping up with all that hard talk, momma gunna bust yo ass talking all that brown sticky stuff prolly sound like lucial having ass. l2pk with a xlpc at 40-50 cmb clan with no overheads, and this "lil" snipe team gunna be seeing yall shortly. talking all that brown sticky stuff and you all wont even mini us, everything you say sounds good it really does, but your really just tbr's bitch.

remind me who you are LOL No one in BT is relevant

8 minutes ago, originalz said:

remind me who you are LOL No one in BT is relevant

Hopping on Hassan's dick, then on Broxx dick,then on Byron and Black dicks then on my dick for a bond and now on TBR's dick daaaammmnnn

Your rs career is just hopping on peoples dick

5 hours ago, Enza said:

Awkward, you have an AAO signature and have the decency to comment on other clans? lmfao, don't make me find your place, you're let off this time. Ob name out your mouth boi.

lmfao you have misfits in ur signature and ur trying to say another clan cant comment on other clans l000l all ur clan does is pk randoms at lava dragons and posts it on sharkbrew