RD "The Clan who stole Christmas"

Salso

can you read...........................................................................?

wait, you don't find it funny that he posted 'it looked liked zu was dicking the brown sticky stuff out of RD' on a topic that has videos/pictures of zu getting absolutely smashed in that fight? EOP are only up your arse in the hopes of grabbing some of your members once you close.

I'm sorry what, you've had an average of 25~ people view your site over the past week r0fl. Keep blaming your lack of community on our supposed fake forum accounts rofl, whatever keeps your happy at night,

2znxtoy.jpg

This fucking joke of a clan is using Forum Guest to make their forums look active. How can you survive off of others? Can you do it forever?

#ZUFINISHED.

O god u just 4rn'd again. Whatever kid from your clan wrote this topic is claiming to have 20+ more than us when eop crashed, considering, as I said, we had 32~ this could not be possible.

Claim w/e you want happened for these fights, I could care less, your ranks know what really happened today.

Yeah we know that we beat you.