Fearless Tuesday Midweek FT. OB/BT/WAR/OP/CD

exzrts

40 minutes ago, pr0digy jr said:

hmm that may be true you guys were repositioning but you guys were not on minimap at the time so technically it would be considered a clear, and normally if we were to fight op you guys come hit us also and state it is a "clear" but in this case when its us "clearing" you you say it isnt a clear cause it was 3v1? but what is the difference between 2v1 and a 3v1? war and 3 hit are both low tier(no flame intended) and op+fs( are both not low tier) 

So you're saying if a fight between 15 clans goes one way and you go another you've just cleared 14 clans?? Good one. What's the difference? You try fighting 1v3 for once when all clans are matched opts and you're fighting 20v60 lmao.

This is why you cannot join my clan.

45 minutes ago, pr0digy jr said:

hmm that may be true you guys were repositioning but you guys were not on minimap at the time so technically it would be considered a clear, and normally if we were to fight op you guys come hit us also and state it is a "clear" but in this case when its us "clearing" you you say it isnt a clear cause it was 3v1? but what is the difference between 2v1 and a 3v1? war and 3 hit are both low tier(no flame intended) and op+fs( are both not low tier) 

We never teamed with OP to hit Outburst, what you guys did with doom at ca was teaming. OB sniping from behind altar and Doom inside the CA, and we held our ground.

A "clear" is when it's 1v1 for example 35 vs 33 or 36 (doesn't matter) and one of the team, gets like a up 15 and completely clears the other team out of the map including the returners. That's what happened with doom inside of CA i believe it was last week sunday.

1 hour ago, pr0digy jr said:

i don't think he s talking about a 2 vs 1 with op this brown sticky stuff happened only once or twice and it was after u crashed the fight so it was obvious lmao. .. he s talking about the matched fight at ca 20 v 20 earlier ... u re the one who team with doom and u started teaming with every single clan... broxx goes to sb ts and start poking all the xlpc ranks and beg them to focus fs by saying omg we should all focus fs they bring tanks man .. its not niceeee !!!! @Broxxx @Closing OP. Easy @Chalu speak up kids?? thoughts?? yeah that's what i thought u re too pussy to reply on our topics ... keep hiding from the truth LOL

19 hours ago, Fs Blood said:

i don't think he s talking about a 2 vs 1 with op this brown sticky stuff happened only once or twice and it was after u crashed the fight so it was obvious lmao. .. he s talking about the matched fight at ca 20 v 20 earlier ... u re the one who team with doom and u started teaming with every single clan... broxx goes to sb ts and start poking all the xlpc ranks and beg them to focus fs by saying omg we should all focus fs they bring tanks man .. its not niceeee !!!! @Broxxx @Closing OP. Easy @Chalu speak up kids?? thoughts?? yeah that's what i thought u re too pussy to reply on our topics ... keep hiding from the truth LOL

hmm they do have a point why bring tanks to a pure clan? thats 55-65 cb?? regardless you can say its teaming or not but we hit op then you guys hit us while we hit op we just did the same thing you guys did but with doom, and you guys are making a big deal about it? both clans are doing it idk why you have to say your not when it is clear as day you are?

19 hours ago, Idk Lmfao said:

We never teamed with OP to hit Outburst, what you guys did with doom at ca was teaming. OB sniping from behind altar and Doom inside the CA, and we held our ground.

A "clear" is when it's 1v1 for example 35 vs 33 or 36 (doesn't matter) and one of the team, gets like a up 15 and completely clears the other team out of the map including the returners. That's what happened with doom inside of CA i believe it was last week sunday.

but during the midweek same thing happened to OB? we hit op for a 1v1 and fearless hit us making it a 2v1 and claimed to clear us? but when we did it to you guys you guys call it teaming? when we did the same thing you guys did?? you cant say we are teaming with doom when we hit you while doom is hitting you while your hitting us when we are hitting op? doesnt work like that logically what your stating is hypocritical

20 hours ago, Public Relations Pig said:

So you're saying if a fight between 15 clans goes one way and you go another you've just cleared 14 clans?? Good one. What's the difference? You try fighting 1v3 for once when all clans are matched opts and you're fighting 20v60 lmao.

This is why you cannot join my clan.

but your doing the same thing lalo? do you not remember when ob hit op and you guys hit us and claimed it was a clear? all we did was leave the fight and go somewhere else? while it was a 2v1? a 3v1 and a 2v1 is still teaming fs wants to camp ob and ob wants to camp fs regardless you guys do the exact same thing against ob and claim it is a clear but when ob does it to fs you guys say it is teaming? sounding hypocritcal:) and idc about joining your clan or not im just saying what was told

32 minutes ago, pr0digy jr said:

but your doing the same thing lalo? do you not remember when ob hit op and you guys hit us and claimed it was a clear? all we did was leave the fight and go somewhere else? while it was a 2v1? a 3v1 and a 2v1 is still teaming fs wants to camp ob and ob wants to camp fs regardless you guys do the exact same thing against ob and claim it is a clear but when ob does it to fs you guys say it is teaming? sounding hypocritcal:) and idc about joining your clan or not im just saying what was told

its not lalo.. lalo dont bother coming here.. and as i said it only happened like once cz ob declined to fight us.. so we had to crash them.. but with doom and ob .. its happening every single time .. whenever we fight doom or ob its always 2vs1 so u re either skipping alot of trips or u re just denying it.. but everytime we hit doom or ob u poke each others on sb ts for help.. shame man :P

40 minutes ago, pr0digy jr said:

hmm they do have a point why bring tanks to a pure clan? thats 55-65 cb?? regardless you can say its teaming or not but we hit op then you guys hit us while we hit op we just did the same thing you guys did but with doom, and you guys are making a big deal about it? both clans are doing it idk why you have to say your not when it is clear as day you are?

but during the midweek same thing happened to OB? we hit op for a 1v1 and fearless hit us making it a 2v1 and claimed to clear us? but when we did it to you guys you guys call it teaming? when we did the same thing you guys did?? you cant say we are teaming with doom when we hit you while doom is hitting you while your hitting us when we are hitting op? doesnt work like that logically what your stating is hypocritical

and btw u declined our fight request  to rush op up 8... so ofc we gonna rush you... u re missing the bigger picture here mate ...

4 minutes ago, Fs Blood said:

its not lalo.. lalo dont bother coming here.. and as i said it only happened like once cz ob declined to fight us.. so we had to crash them.. but with doom and ob .. its happening every single time .. whenever we fight doom or ob its always 2vs1 so u re either skipping alot of trips or u re just denying it.. but everytime we hit doom or ob u poke each others on sb ts for help.. shame man :P

hmm im on most of the time and broxx just doesnt like fighting fs because of tanks so i cant say anything against that because would you fight a clan that brings tanks. the reason clans team up against you is because of the tanks like you do not see ob/doom/cd/op/war/bt teaming up to fight each other only fs cause those tanks mate i think that is the major reason why but thats just my opinion;/

2 minutes ago, Fs Blood said:

and btw u declined our fight request  to rush op up 8... so ofc we gonna rush you... u re missing the bigger picture here mate ...

ofc they are gonna hit op over you because for some reason broxx hates op:/ and last time they hit you was in ca and tanks logged in so why would they fight you if there are tanks? would you fight a clan that brings tanks?

1 hour ago, pr0digy jr said:

That's different. OP ditched while we annihilated shitburst all the way down to edgeville ditch in singles. It isn't a 2v1 situation when one clan joins and the other leaves. Simple math.

No, you cannot join my clan.

1 hour ago, Public Relations Pig said:

That's different. OP ditched while we annihilated shitburst all the way down to edgeville ditch in singles. It isn't a 2v1 situation when one clan joins and the other leaves. Simple math.

No, you cannot join my clan.

dont wanna join your clan get that thorugh your head bbg! and no i was there you didnt run us down to single and we were fighting op orginally and both opts were going down waiting for returns then you rushed in... simple math 1clan+1clan = 2 clans therefore it is 2 clans vs 1 clan. doeesnt matter if one clan leaves its still 2v1 at the beginning?? you are complaining that outburst and doom does the same thing to fearless?? but doom leaves so by your logic it would be considered a 1v1 so ??