Thoughts on eopiss?

5 hours ago, lookatwhatidid said:

i think i rather be in the legacy clan with fullout wins buddy, keep trying random l0l

I have been in fo longer than you and when they were actually good in the game lol :D Still elder in CP btw know ur place youtube brid

46 minutes ago, Maaku said:

I have been in fo longer than you and when they were actually good in the game lol :D Still elder in CP btw know ur place youtube brid

lmao ask Luke/True Whip and he'll tell you I've joined foe in 2006. youre literally a random who joined foe in 2k15 and got booted for being foreign as fuck l0l

you joined cp in 2k16 after foe booted you. i know all the real cp elders who were around pre-eoc buddy. stay mad lol

14 hours ago, lookatwhatidid said:

lmao ask Luke/True Whip and he'll tell you I've joined foe in 2006. youre literally a random who joined foe in 2k15 and got booted for being foreign as fuck l0l

you joined cp in 2k16 after foe booted you. i know all the real cp elders who were around pre-eoc buddy. stay mad lol

Ask Luke/True Whip what they think about fo now lmao also it was my choice to leave after running naked 4 fo preps and flaming entire rank team last 2 months

2 hours ago, Maaku said:

Ask Luke/True Whip what they think about fo now lmao also it was my choice to leave after running naked 4 fo preps and flaming entire rank team last 2 months

i'm talking to true whip on ts right now and he said you got booted for being foreign as fuck l0l

ur still mad that foe booted you lmao. stay easy random

2 minutes ago, lookatwhatidid said:

i'm talking to true whip on ts right now and he said you got booted for being foreign as fuck l0l

ur still mad that foe booted you lmao. stay easy random

I can join fo and leave how many times i ever want lol like jordai rejoined 5 times in 6 months xD good quality clan

3 minutes ago, Maaku said:

I can join fo and leave how many times i ever want lol like jordai rejoined 5 times in 6 months xD good quality clan

lmao u wont ever get into foe again buddy. we dont accept brain-dead foreigners like you... lookatwhatwedid to shoan when he tried rejoining foe

stay mad l0l

Just now, lookatwhatidid said:

lmao u wont ever get into foe again buddy. we dont accept cauliflower foreigners like you... lookatwhatwedid to shoan when he tried rejoining foe

stay mad l0l

Haha paki don got accepted with 80% no votes because of holydreams xD then he left in 2weeks and holydreams would accept him again anyday

paki don is good at the game. you are not good at the game lmao. u WONT ever get into foe and ill bet 1 bil on that buddy

stay easy l0l

I can join and leave fo every week if i want Lol i would be like a god in fo with all of u virgin betas

u want to bet 1 bil on that? lets see you try it lmao. u got booted for being a brown sticky stuff foreigner and youve been mad since l0l

Lmao fo was good before you and other 13yrs old edge recruits joined in osrs

Just now, Maaku said:

Lmao fo was good before you and other 13yrs old edge recruits joined in osrs

@Bonesaw aka true whip/luke can tell you ive joined foe in 2006. you joined foe in 2k15 and got booted for being foreign as fuck l0l

thank god u got booted because we wouldnt have been able to win the jcup with brown sticky stuffters like you in the clan lmao . stay mad

@Bonesaw aka true whip/luke can tell you ive joined foe in 2006. you joined foe in 2k15 and got booted for being foreign as fuck l0l

thank god u got booted because we wouldnt have been able to win the jcup with brown sticky stuffters like you in the clan lmao . stay mad

I have seen your edge brid vids from 2015 dont lie lol u got recruited from edgeville in osrs

2 minutes ago, Maaku said:

I have seen your edge brid vids from 2015 dont lie lol u got recruited from edgeville in osrs

dont try to change the subject buddy. just admit that ur still mad that u joined foe in 2k15 and got booted in 2k15 for being foreign as fuck l0l

u lied about joining the military to pretend u have a life lmao

dont try to change the subject buddy. just admit that ur still mad that u joined foe in 2k15 and got booted in 2k15 for being foreign as fuck l0l

Stop mass bringing mains to fo events and i will unban you from cp

10 minutes ago, lookatwhatidid said:

Jordai is controlling you and ur clan and if you dont stop slaving to jordai he will cut ur double ponytail 

50 minutes ago, lookatwhatidid said:

ur little tiny brain cant comprehend p2p mechanics so u make lvl 40 maple bow pures to f2p pk l0l

still acting like you started clanning in pre eoc lmao read what u are saying

50 minutes ago, lookatwhatidid said:

u pretended to quit rs to join the military but u play rs everyday on ur lvl 40 maple bow f2p pure l000l

I have quit rs in pre eoc lol i just log in for events to bully fo 

12 minutes ago, lookatwhatidid said:

ur a random and nobody knows who u are....ur just known for the weird foreign kid who joined foe in 2k15 and got booted for being garbage l0l

I break fo kids like you in daily basis lol there is no place for loser kids like you in army