Final Ownage Elite presents to you the biggest frauds of the Pure Community

Foe

12 minutes ago, Ancient said:

Stop responding to the deluded eurorat Martin 

At the end of the day: 

Everyone knows EoP has been stomping Foe for the past 3 years. Foe was, is, and always will be tiers below EOP and MM. Your active ranks have a combined pure clanning experience of 8 years lmfao. Woof woof there is no room for newfags here. I have been playing RS before most of you were born

PS: Perhaps in the near future Jagex might remove the wilderness so you don't wet your panties in fear of losing 30k RSGP on weekends

Quote me if you're

XH31YWj.jpg

atm

solo aka @Ancient u make less than 30k/yr studying waves for a living, while adhi is making 90k/yr and dating a very hot bollywood model. ur life is in shambles solo

nobody in this pure community thinks eom is a top pure clan btw. sorry loser l00l

6 minutes ago, Cyclops said:

solo aka @Ancient u make less than 30k/yr studying waves for a living, while adhi is making 90k/yr and dating a very hot bollywood model. ur life is in shambles solo

nobody in this pure community thinks eom is a top pure clan btw. sorry loser l00l

GURr4rs.jpg

1 minute ago, Martin Tyler said:

who is this nerdy u keep saying l00l this doesnt change the factoid that i made u my bitch more than 5 times in this sesh

are you going to tell ur council nerdy that we have his nuke or not buddy?

lAiFCo6.png

4 minutes ago, Ancient said:

Yes he's crying because it's so depressing and painful to watch you get stomped by the GOAT

the goat that lost 84-0 in the jagex cup, reopened with 20 def + 70+ prayer and barely won their 2-1 f2p preps l0l

nice try, solo. you and tyler can hold this big L lmfao

Just now, Martin Tyler said:

wdf i made u stop copy & pasting, why do u keep giving in l000l dam niga shi u ez pz lemon squezy

theres no off once the nukes are dropped buddy...shame ur not a good friend and wont warn council nerdy :P

lAiFCo6.png