[ARCHIVED] [S]udden[K]nock[O]ut

Spotty G

Scammer!

and 100% serious I'd prefer the work of ace but thats just me. It just seems much clearer and smoother.

Why go for something basic from Ace, when you get something creative and unique from any other designer?

Go look at his past 45555490584 Designs, They all have the same outcome,

He uses A pentool to outline his text because he's too broccolied to understand how to Atom Array works in Cinema 4D, Sloppy Thrausi Work, doesnt understand the fundamentals of it, 

Hop out of my thread, and go back to making your TS icons.

Why go for something basic from Ace, when you get something creative and unique from any other designer?

He uses A pentool to outline his text because he's too broccolied to understand how to Atom Array works in Cinema 4D, Sloppy Thrausi Work, doesnt understand the fundamentals of it, 

I think you should stop flaming Ace designs, since you're not even that great as well, no offence.

Bit cocky for someone who followed a tutorial from 3 years ago, This type of gfx used to be populair for YouTube ages ago and you're selling it as a clan banner?