Zerg Unit v SKO - The Truth

James

-1st round our attking round, we were waiting for you to sit once you sat to matched you quickly prayed up and attked us. So we decided to leave fc. After that your ranks wouldn't challenge until they had attking round.

-Redo 1st round we let you guys attk so you could stop crying. Goodjob for dropping to matched and taking the win.

-2rd round our attking round. We carroted won with you dropping 2 ppl only.

-3rd round its supposed to pkri so we wait by our portal so you could make opts even before pkri but you decide to bring everyone by our portal and spreading around us thinking you'll get another attacking round. So we leave the portal.

- redo 3rd round we tell you about the pkri round but you still don't seem to understand + ur member wasteing our members food staff bashing then one of your members barrage our members. Then we decided to leave the friends chat when you have +3 and your members wasted more then few foods of 2-4 members of my clan.

You log and claim a 4-1 win, Do you really think its fair to have two attacking rounds in a p2p prep?

Would that be a fair prep for both clans to see who's the better clan?

If you really claim to be the best matched clan in p2p then why would you need an advantage on the opposing clan to win?

That's just shows you are scared to lose to sko which you call "randoms".

Maybe next time don't bring 15 invites to your preps and sit them before the Gatefall and then try to defeat us and call yourself a better clan.

You made fools out of yourselfs at this prep, I have zero respect for Zu now. im passed your clan.

Even though this was a 1-1 prep, your clan got defeated Becuase you were afraid to do 3rd round and decided to forfeit.

Anyways ty for prep time challenge Rd and fi see what the outcomes be like. Peace out little ones.

hi atm

At the end of the day you guys just need to suck it up. Ask other clans we've p2p prepped, the last round always goes like that, always has, if you can't handle a .2 second advantage and complain about it your clan is a joke rofl.

Doubt we'll ever give you guys an event again unless your ranks decide to be more mature. I was surprised tbh because I know your clan has a lot of smart/experienced people in it, guess they weren't on?

I guess you just admitted that you need an advantage to defeat us. Job done here ty 4 prep. I Call this a win for sko in my eyes.

Have a goodnight and I can't wait till next month when you clan slumps to 15 man pulls when tlp reopens :()

I guess you just admitted that you need an advantage to defeat us. Job done here ty 4 prep. I Call this a win for sko in my eyes.

Have a goodnight and I can't wait till next month when you clan slumps to 15 man pulls when tlp reopens :()

You seem to be forgetting our last prep 3-0.

Atleast our clan will be alive when TLP opens. Have fun in FOE

You keep claiming to say u went south for the pkri round.

You weren't going to attack as said in rank chan. We simply outsmarted you and moved into you.

9dgzNM4.png

Considering both our piles pre-ran in the round that you won you're hardly the one to be talking!