Anchor Vs. D2h ?

Link`

Can anyone send me like a confirmed guide or something to show the difference between an anchor and d2h? I mean the only difference to me is the +7 str bonus for an anchor. They are the same speed also and no one ever really uses its special attack.

Is getting 50 prayer really worth it to get an anchor over a d2h with 1 prayer for pvp?

i'd say anchor is worth it but i never use low prayer accounts, so idk. anchor is definitely worth if you're already 43+ prayer though

Yeah I agree, but to me a pvp only account is 31- prayer so just wondering if there's some big difference I don't know about. Like a delay or something.

I always thought the anchor had some weird delay compared to a d2h. Never actually pked with it outside a private server, so I doubt there is a considerable difference. 

Anchor is just 1 interval slower than a longsword but stl faster than d2h, it does the animation long before it's attack, making it easier to know when to Anchor to Gmaul combo, same goes with other longer animations like ags spec/obby maul

Anchor is just 1 interval slower than a longsword but stl faster than d2h, it does the animation long before it's attack, making it easier to know when to Anchor to Gmaul combo, same goes with other longer animations like ags spec/obby maul

Soooo worth the 50 prayer or no? lol