[Week 2 Still Undefeated] Some People Say We're "OP"

Misfits Public Relations

>Olympus peaked 65 today.

>Ending with a fight vs Trauma that started matched and ended with T in Lumby. Watch the vids for everything.

i laughed, bvg you never learn.. All it takes me is to turn my focus on you again and you know what will happen lmfao.

Come out tomorrow ;)

Go to bed Allen, your drunk.

>Olympus peaked 65 today.

>Ending with a fight vs Trauma that started matched and ended with T in Lumby. Watch the vids for everything.

i laughed, bvg you never learn.. All it takes me is to turn my focus on you again and you know what will happen lmfao.

Come out tomorrow ;)

It's the other way around, Allen.

Thats what im saying i dont want to hate on them but they are like cancer ruined most of the normal fights half of there pull were 1itemers

2e58b564f5.jpg

They had people logged off/remove their capes so the counter would show as "matched" too bad i dont use the osbuddy cape counter

a while after

f3bb7e323d.jpg

2e58b564f5.jpg

They had people logged off/remove their capes so the counter would show as "matched" too bad i dont use the osbuddy cape counter

a while after

f3bb7e323d.jpg

We were walking down after another fight, a bunch of our members, including myself, returned mid fight. It started matched, with Trauma fresh and our 31 low on supplies, it ended as soon as our returners got back to the fight. Ty for the fight, better luck next time.

you guys do put a smile on my face :)

good job on your pull, that definately carried you again :), perhaps you could prep us to see who the better matched clan is? pls dont make silly excuses either :)

i'll be kind and you can have +5

"Oh you don't wanna prep because you worried about ddos fine if you get ddosed then leave and don't prep us it's simple"

We try to prep. TS gets hit. We leave.

"pls dont make silly excuses"

Yeah ok.

Minimaps glitch but oh well

Grz on ur trip

Would like to mention that wasn't a minimap glitch. They split into 2 groups and the second group crashed after we started fighting the first one. That picture is accurate because the second group hadn't crashed yet.

Would like to mention that wasn't a minimap glitch. They split into 2 groups and the second group crashed after we started fighting the first one. That picture is accurate because the second group hadn't crashed yet.

Seems like every Trauma rank has a different story about how they lost that last one.

Thanks for the action.