~ Final Ownage Elite Unofficial Sunday P2P Trip 25th January ~ We are coming

holydreams

doubt you pulled 45-50 to a 30 min unofficial and had a gwas set up but i've no doubt you'll pull higher next week on you're officially official opening trip. gj

lol we really did, people were getting moved and brown sticky stuff no one knew there was a unofficial trip, 15+ members we online and didn't know (Kid Ink and myselF and many more.

but it was fun when i got moved and the eop fight was happening already

We had you completely cleared before Fi crashed lol.

I can show some pics later if I need too, not sure what was foolish about it.

Anyways thanks for the fights, props fighting down 10.

we pulled around 45 members peaking 50, you guys pulled 80 right? That's 30 people down we fought. show me a picture of FOE members cleared. I was on a scout so I didn't die and I saw everything. Mains has EoP capes(I know they aren't with you guys). We had a decent amount left over people just left when FI wad coming no way in hell you cleared us.

we pulled around 45 members peaking 50, you guys pulled 80 right? That's 30 people down we fought. show me a picture of FOE members cleared. I was on a scout so I didn't die and I saw everything. Mains has EoP capes(I know they aren't with you guys). We had a decent amount left over people just left when FI wad coming no way in hell you cleared us.

I wish ROT wud punish the mains that keep fucking with the pures.

We peaked 65 Sunday. When we fought you we had 55~ (20/30 logging in first, then a min later we all got to log in).

I watched our vid though and I do see about 10 of you running west a bit before Fi crashed. So you had 10 ending compared to our 45~, check our vid on our topic please.

We peaked 65 Sunday. When we fought you we had 55~ (20/30 logging in first, then a min later we all got to log in).

I watched our vid though and I do see about 10 of you running west a bit before Fi crashed. So you had 10 ending compared to our 45~, check our vid on our topic please.

we had more than 10 left, people just were told to run or log when FI came so we won't give them a fake topic but regardless was fun fighting EoP.

according to your first vid, yes theyre with eop lol

so lost bro