[ARCHIVED] Tried something a little different.

Big J

cool, I think it's a bit too plain though. Maybe bring out the lightning contrast more at its source, so we can see it more clearly around the text? Also think the lightning could go left as well as right, to make it more symmetrical.

Cool banner though, keep working it.

cool, I think it's a bit too plain though. Maybe bring out the lightning contrast more at its source, so we can see it more clearly around the text? Also think the lightning could go left as well as right, to make it more symmetrical.

Cool banner though, keep working it.

Some good C&C, thank you.

A bit to light for me , and i feel it should be a bit more blue as thats foe's colour.

I think it would be better without the blackbars tho, they look a bit distracting 

I think the bars frame it kinda nicely, but if they werent there it would look like it kinda appears outa no where.. idk could be kinda cool, but would only work on light skinned forums.

I like clean gfx alot, although i'm not fan of this concept. I also do not really like the font.

The center is fine but the left and right side feel really empty. I think they should be as light as the center.

Gj tho i like different concepts of clan GFX.