[ARCHIVED] [Requested] Vigour Banner - Completed

Ace Krave

8/10

Really good job damn, The composition of the text looks sick and original , the background is well done, the reflection looks neat.

Only thing i'd change is the smoke on the bottom. But serriously good job also keeping in mind that you just started and already are doing better than some people who've been doing it for a while.

8/10

Really good job damn, The composition of the text looks sick and original , the background is well done, the reflection looks neat.

Only thing i'd change is the smoke on the bottom. But serriously good job also keeping in mind that you just started and already are doing better than some people who've been doing it for a while.

Thank buddy, i always had some great ideas and now i'm putting them together.

i love overylays :P

Lol, So when you asked that I send you a Background for you to make your own clan gfx, you just use it on all your work, and just add some smoke, and brown sticky stuff lol.

If you wanted help on blending pictures together, overlays,cc, etc Just ask me on TS lmao.

Ony2Wj5.png

Lol, So when you asked that I send you a Background for you to make your own clan gfx, you just use it on all your work, and just add some smoke, and brown sticky stuff lol.

If you wanted help on blending pictures together, overlays,cc, etc Just ask me on TS lmao.

Ony2Wj5.png

U srs @

Ony2Wj5.png

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

dqRtig6.gif?1

8/10

Yeah, i agree. Smoke on the bottom looks a bit rough. 

But other than that, That is wicked. Looks like blending options are your bestfriend as well ;) Much like mine haha.