Final Ownage Elite feast on the Pure World | P2P Kings |

holydreams

Man idk how but EOP always manages to be #1 on every trip F2P or P2P even when they are down 30 members. It's just amazing how good eop is please teach us a few things.

The day where eop admits defeat will never come

It's funny, I remmeber you supporting every one of our topics up until 2 weeks ago :blushes:

It's funny, I remmeber you supporting every one of our topics up until 2 weeks ago :blushes:

Yeah because I didn't have a problem with you guys until you started talking brown sticky stuff on every aftermath topic and for some reason you think you are gods and never lose any fight which is pretty much impossible.

Just think about that

Yeah because I didn't have a problem with you guys until you started talking brown sticky stuff on every aftermath topic and for some reason you think you are gods and never lose any fight which is pretty much impossible.

Just think about that

Did you seriously believe EOP would not start talking brown sticky stuff? It was pretty funny watching you trying to be nice on EOP topics, pretty much sucking them off, while everyone else knew that it was just a matter of time before all the propaganda and false wins would start.