Hey Trauma, hows your Anus?

Ashe

What did I do to start such madness?!!

You got butt-hurt john kbed you out of the irc channel and began crying that you are going to get revenge lmfao

Then you begin sniping us and hitting our ts3 off while we have valid proof. 

Drawdee started drama. We're just here to finish it.

Note: I'm not in Imperial, I just don't like it when they take down our site/teamspeak for like 10 minutes without reason.

Hb u don't hit off hanu, Allen and our TS then.

supremecy is not gonna have a good trip next weekend with all the brown sticky stuff Uve started with everyone (eop, tlp, trauma)

Hb u don't hit off hanu, Allen and our TS then.

supremecy is not gonna have a good trip next weekend with all the brown sticky stuff Uve started with everyone (eop, tlp, trauma)

How about we'll continue doing what we're doing; considering it's working out really well :) 

This, also don't start drama for no reason.

Why? That's literally the base of the competitive nature of the pc, pointless drama and propaganda is fun af.. wars last a few minutes on average, the fun of making people who don't understand what's happening to them can last days/weeks if done properly.

Why? That's literally the base of the competitive nature of the pc, pointless drama and propaganda is fun af.. wars last a few minutes on average, the fun of making people who don't understand what's happening to them can last days/weeks if done properly.

That was a good read.