Blunt Purez vs Apex Pkri ft Onslaught 5 Man Trip Getting Farmed Again. [ Elder Maul Smite]

K0ed

can someone ask godsplan how onslaught avoidings bp in wildy for weeks when:

• i have hit you in singles repeatedly, so much so that i even tried to burn one of my four leaks just so my guys can stop being miserable in your shit discord
  • i have hit all of your wilderness shit (ie; vetion pk and pkri vs apex yesterday)
  • i have even gone so far as to get everyone to join the cc's you use for inners and now you hide in locked cc's

you dutch retards are born with a -120 iq points upon character creation you NPC wojak fucks lmfao

1 minute ago, K0ed said:

l00l look how desperate OG is to try defend their clan from another loss!

do i look desperate, this is normal for me to flame my rivals until they leave their clan. look at all the people who used to comment on your clans topics, they're in terror now lmfao

23 minutes ago, Godfather said:

it must break your little heart that my clan is always ripping apart yours. 

IzWZ50C.png

l00l if you seriously had 19 people then your clan is a bigger joke than i thought i saw about 3/4 people l00l you had 0 impact as both clans in the pkri have stated 

Just now, K0ed said:

l00l if you seriously had 19 people then your clan is a bigger joke than i thought i saw about 3/4 people l00l you had 0 impact as both clans in the pkri have stated 

you had 25 ingame peak - or are you so dutch that you haven't realized your clan can never get full opts ingame because you're full of revbots that die once and afk.