What we are?

Lionel

Man ive been thinking, we are the fucking remnants of a great society, maybe even a dying breed.

Once there were thousands of us and now a few hundred remain, we keep alive what was once flourishing.

We all get that rush when your caller tell's you to pot up and prayup, we all regret how much time weve actually spend on this bad game which is oh so good.

In 2010 we were all kids but now i feel like most of us are adults, and a huge part of that is respecting our competition for the competition they give us.

Just wanted to take a second to thank everyone of you who is still around after all these years, all the leaders who still make time to lead and all the members who dedicate their loyalty to them.

I know this community has alot of hate towards itsself but tbh were a fucking special community, there arent alot of games that can compare to RS. A simple grind game which has been apart of my life since 2006 and hopefully will be for a while.

PS:

i know most of you cant handle this kind of topic so go for it flame is on boys.