[Sunday] Olympus Sends Every LPC to Lumbridge Over and Over Again

Misfits Public Relations

99oruo.png

Olympus-rs.com

Olympus set out this fine morning with 60 Gods.

We smashed every clan out today. Shoutsout to everyone who attempted to fight back.

k3of3r.png

Fight 1

Started off with a close opted fight vs Imperial at 18 ports. We were putting in major work when Trauma crashed. We stayed together west and kept banging out piles. The fight kept moving and Olympus stayed with it, eventually sending each and every clan back to Lumbridge.

Fight 2

We heard Imperial and Trauma were around Sperm Hill. We ran in and smashed both clans after a nice little battle.

Fight 3

We took this time  to a visit to our friends in Conviction, Outbreak, and Curse. We cleared up a cluster of these fine gentlemen at Chaos alter and were promptly rushed by Trauma. We moved the fight north and kept battling until Imperial crashed. We continued to apply pressure and eventually overtook both clans along with all of Chaotic's high levels, who were sniping the fight.

Fight 4

For our last fight of the day, we ran into Imperial and Trauma at Chaos Alter. The fight eventually moved towards corp where Olympus finished everything up.

k3of3r.png

First 0:10 of the video gets sent to Lumbridge?

Yeah, my death was a sacrifice necessary to kill your clan. I understood this, and promptly return to watch the entire clan of purple capes fall the floor, begging for forgiveness from the Gods who reign above them.

In other words,

PEW PEW PEW WE KILLED YOU

A rank got it a day when neither of the leaders could be on, as I told Brad, I'd be happy to set it up for another time.

we asked for Friday after you said no but your event manager still said no