3 RD Vs ME

Guest Sudden KO

you cant say quality>quantity if ur clan gets no apps...

Lmfao are you dumb? That's exactly my  point. RD only cares about quantity, while over here at EOP we actually give a brown sticky stuff on who joins.

FOR EXAMPLE:

t97j.png

redemption know every time we fight them matched we will win, we had a mini with them was supposed to be 15 v15, it was strange as we were walking up 3 random redemption kids went and falled in, and we still won, quality>quantity,

Guest Sudden KO

Lmfao are you dumb? That's exactly my  point. RD only cares about quantity, while over here at EOP we actually give a brown sticky stuff on who joins.

FOR EXAMPLE:

t97j.png

I know right. That defence level looks confused. 

Lol it's 3 v 1, im not gunna death match or risk dying if barrage splashes.

gtfo kid .Its P50s*

And I had to go for tea sp stfu ty

Lol it's 3 v 1, im not gunna death match or risk dying if barrage splashes.

gtfo kid .Its P50s*

And I had to go for tea so stfu ty

l9kv.png

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

What the fuck are Redemption requirements? Anyone with a god damn account?

"anyone with a god dam account?" thing is if we're that "bad" more fool you , eop slumping ,sko slumping so your getting dicked weekley by "bad" kids how do feel?LOPOOOOOOOLLLL

"anyone with a god dam account?" thing is if we're that "bad" more fool you , eop slumping ,sko slumping so your getting dicked weekley by "bad" kids how do feel?LOPOOOOOOOLLLL

You guys are nothing more than ants to me. EOP/SKO may be in a minor slump, but we can fix that. It's recoverable. The thing about RD/SV is that they have a brown sticky stuffty mindset, and will always be brown sticky stuff. They can't recover. You guys have a lot to learn when it comes to clanning.

And btw, we hardly get "dicked" by RD. We crush you any matched opts fight easy. Even if we're down a couple we still make you tab out of fear.

EDIT:

m0f.png

You must be the founder of RD to be let in, because this is the worst pure account I have ever seen. You literally contribute nothing when it comes to fights. If this is what RD lets into their clan, then they need to rethink their foundation.

Edited by Smokedd