Clarification on Trauma closing

Zed_

K cant take a kesha fanboy serious anymore, you seem cauliflower as fuck.

Well id understand coming from someone who can't even say Ke$ha correctly, and K isn't a word but I forgot you're from HI and EF you wouldn't understand 

3 eo members? Lol so i guess all the 15+ eo members that showed up to numerous preps vs other clans actually were invites afterall :) thanks for clearing things up lmfao cauliflower fuck

Shouldn't you be spending time with your foster parents?

3 eo members? Lol so i guess all the 15+ eo members that showed up to numerous preps vs other clans actually were invites afterall :) thanks for clearing things up lmfao cauliflower fuck

Arent you suposed to be celebrating easter? There were never 15 invites but whatever makes you sleep better at night

I think anyone who is smart knows imperial never closed trauma considering they declined 2 fullouts, cancelled trips and ending after 20 minutes to do mini wars.

Lets be real now Olympus are going to be #1 considering they outpull everyone by 20 and imperial won't go near them and will resort to trying to hit AAO/T1/Chaotic whilst getting chased by olympus.

You want us to feel sorry for you? .. NAH aint happening bundle of twigsgots rip @@IVikings back to that hole you came from

Wat hole? you literally rigged the votes in trauma v1 so you could win best caller LMFAO and we let you do it because we felt sorry for your ugly ass not winning anything, not to mention you look like a fucking hippie IRL LOOOOL @@cassidy69