Modified Clanwars Idea. [POSSIBLE FOR JAGEX]

Biased

So I had a Prep today in fight pits and brainstormed an idea to bring back a modified version of clanwars.

The Location

Ok, now the place will be taken in a  TzHaar area like place. There will be a cave in the Karamja Volcano right nex to the TzHaar Cave so this will be accessible in F2P worlds . This will put you in a place where There is another cave and a Bank Chest or TzHaar Banker.

How it Will work

Ok, so now you're in the clan arena. You will be able to challenge players in other clans to get fights and enter the other cave to go to the fighting arena. The fighting arena will be the platform of Fight Pits with the orbs and everything. You will have 1 clan on 1 side, one on the other with a countdown timer just like Clanwars. There will also be a box on the top right Showing how many people are on each team just like Clanwars.

There will be 2 Cave like exits in the arena to leave which will bring you back to the clan arena. When you die you will be put on a mini platform with a viewing orb and a portal to go back to the Clan Arena.

Why this would work

These are places already implemented in the game so Jagex can edit them like they did with the KBD Lair in the Nightmare Zone. It is a place already in Runescape that they can edit.

I know it isn't exactly Clanwars and it doesn't have surroundings like Trees and stuff, but maybe Jagex can add a few rocks and lava vents?

It is better than nothing, beggars cannot be choosers.

That would be great. Unfortunately, I don't think Jagex will make it, since there is a lot of people that is 100% against the idea ( ex: Mains ), some of them think that the Wild would die with the realise of "Clan Wars". If you don't try you will never know tho, I support! Really nice Idea Doopy!

But then you would never go into the wildy again?

Look, the wilderness is already dead as it is.

If people actually want to set up a fight, then they can do that and prove whos the better clan without anything happening. If you want to go pk World 2 to get loot, then you can do that too.