H.A.C.K.E.D.

Guest Sudden KO

Guest Sudden KO

So somehow I have been hacked for bank. Although I really am worried at how dumb the hacker is.

For a start, enjoy the 1.9m cash thats like $5. Next time learn to get me 40 defence and not 6... also consider dropping my fire cape next time and also you probably should of taken my 300 p necks, 1k karabwans, 200 rune ores and 12 d scims.

Also if you looked on my friends list you could of hacked over 2k rune ore and had 15m on my zerker account [both HAD the same passwords].

This thread is mainly just a warning for other people out there, pure clanning community isnt safe and I recommend changing passwords on here or even more simply, delete your accounts. Kids cant beat us on the battlefield so they decide to try and ruin accounts aswell.

<3

Guest Sudden KO

Lol I love it how these kids act as if I'm the only one who flames.

First day on this site:

Sent 24 July 2013 - 01:23 PM

we cleared fi last weekend so clearly not, and i dont get mad over a game sorry mate.

who is sko btw?

(from max btw)

Lol I love it how these kids act as if I'm the only one who flames.

First day on this site:

Sent 24 July 2013 - 01:23 PM

we cleared fi last weekend so clearly not, and i dont get mad over a game sorry mate.

who is sko btw?

(from max btw)

He said that's what you get for flaming on EVERY topic.

Um, How so?..

You have proved yourself worthy of a more severe case of Down Syndrome than Sith and Toxic put together.*

You're welcome.

sorry, cbf wasting time on rd.

Um, How so?..

You have proved yourself worthy of a more severe case of Down Syndrome than Sith and Toxic put together.*

You're welcome.

sorry, cbf wasting time on rd.

Guest Sudden KO

thats what happens when you make greasy irl videos about your clan  your just asking to be punished since they know you have greasy hair that you have never cleansed in your entire life , you tard.

OMG im being bullied! mummmmmmmmmmmmm!