AAO's Saturday Cluster Day!

Canadian

Easy? Last time I checked we are up on you on preps are we not? Last time I checked we ran you out the wilderness for the last two weekends had we not? You didn't need to sit 15 members you needed to sit 10 np and 5 invites that was all.

2 cancelled trips in a row

gf ch?

@@Duval @orthospy

2 cancelled trips in a row

gf ch?

@@Duval @orthospy

What trips have we cancelled? Pretty sure we was out Saturday, leaving only Sunday for us not to go out? Seems like you didn't go out either, thank you for the edge recruits though they keep making my bank 20k richer every time I slaughter one of them.

@@Orthodoxam lol you used to slate CH and ever since u got kicked from aao you've been rammed up Duvals arse funny watch out @@Duval he's probs looking for a promotion he lived for promotions in aao

I'm not even a member yet you moronic fuck, how does it feel to get sat down every weekend by me though? That's when you actually attend your trips though tbh.

I'm not even a member yet you moronic fuck, how does it feel to get sat down every weekend by me though? That's when you actually attend your trips though tbh.

So youre licking CH out without being a member holy brown sticky stuff desperate. And I haven't missed a trip lol