Critical Damage take #1 LPC, Olympiss has fallen

B S E Rs

I think alot of people are forgetting that

• Olympiss has a 10~ combat level average advantage on CD (Olympiss has MPC/HPC CB levels)
  • Olympiss has alot of members with 20 def and mithril gear (ALOT)
  • CD has been open for 2 months an they've already taken #1 LPC in Wilderness and brown sticky stuff on Olympiss every time

Once again Congrats Critical Damage on your EASY win.

You had to ddos our members/forums/teamspeak and hit off the world to beat us LOL

ROFL. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Maybe your mistaken AAO for SV?

We don't need to DDOs your brown sticky stuff clan to win.. LEL

yusomad

ROFL. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

yusomad

you seem mad camping this topic little boy

nice teamspeak audio btw, im planting spies in your clan as we speak (you dont want to be like zenith v8) but i can make your clan like that.

:lol:

No idea, regardless we still 3-0'd you in a prep whilst both clans started 34 and you struggled to take out 10 of us each round .. XD

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/7666-against-all-odds-vs-critical-damage-30v30-3-0/

Need a recap? ^^^

We won 4-0 in wildy and only lost 5 people

need a recap?

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/7689-critical-damage-take-1-lpc-olympiss-has-fallen/

Vids are coming soon :) quote me back, i dare you.

yusomad

lol u got a anonymous avatar and claim not to ddos

Clearly you're confused LMFAO

lol u got a anonymous avatar and claim not to ddos

Clearly you're confused LMFAO

You don't have to hack to be a part of Anon... 12 year old. Better finish your homework before you try to make accusations. ^.^

We won 4-0 in wildy and only lost 5 people

need a recap?

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/7689-critical-damage-take-1-lpc-olympiss-has-fallen/

Vids are coming soon :) quote me back, i dare you.

Dare me, okay. You didn't 4-0 us. There was no 1v1 ing today, it was simply a mixup of clans clashing other clans. And grats, you were late to the party and cleaned up.. Gj!

haha this dumb Canadian guy wants to be apart of "anon" 

so cute. Made me tear a bit, just like when I killed AAO and now they pk in ghost speak amulets to communicate with other clans