Critical Damage take #1 LPC, Olympiss has fallen

B S E Rs

I think you have AAO confused with Severance

You're the one who posted a pastebin of everyone who had registered on regicides sites ips/emails for no apparent reason

For someone who has been doxed and harrassed i would think you would feel bad about doing that sort of thing, ur an actual freak man i can completely understand why someone would want to fuck with you lol

You're the one who posted a pastebin of everyone who had registered on regicides sites ips/emails for no apparent reason

For someone who has been doxed and harrassed i would think you would feel bad about doing that sort of thing, ur an actual freak man i can completely understand why someone would want to fuck with you lol

ya eh

Witnessed Olympus getting skullfucked, shame they can't compete after all that brown sticky stuff they talked. As for the mains, I was 1 of the mains and I didn't kill a single person but I did manage to skull....

Cry more, 1 main doesnt effect the outcome its just another excuse for you to cry with it.

Witnessed Olympus getting skullfucked, shame they can't compete after all that brown sticky stuff they talked. As for the mains, I was 1 of the mains and I didn't kill a single person but I did manage to skull....

Cry more, 1 main doesnt effect the outcome its just another excuse for you to cry with it.

good post keep it up

Why are you even on this site lmfao