Imperial vs Severance | P2p Mini | 2-1

YOOITZKID

Man are you even in a clan on this game anymore? What's the point of you commenting on every thread about us if you're not even in a clan/not involved

also lmfa0 r3v bang

Why would it even matter if I wasn't in a clan lmfao?

Thought pepsi already put you in your place

@@iObsession

W7QYzUX.gif

wuu2 lol? heard you're trying to re-open ethereal with none of the ranks because you pakis are blacklisted from every other clan lmfa0

btw I never said SV were the best and they were never close to it, we all know the TLP guys carry it because even your own members say the original SV line-up had brown sticky stuff callers and was a bunch of mutes lmfao

Why would it even matter if I wasn't in a clan lmfao?

Thought pepsi already put you in your place

@@iObsession

W7QYzUX.gif

wuu2 lol? heard you're trying to re-open ethereal with none of the ranks because you pakis are blacklisted from every other clan lmfa0

btw I never said SV were the best and they were never close to it, we all know the TLP guys carry it because even your own members say the original SV line-up had brown sticky stuff callers and was a bunch of mutes lmfao

y did u reply 2day and not yesterday lol

we r the best and we've been the best since we've opened

ty 4 takin so much interest gmaul head

nah i'm not opening ethereal 

would we really wana join any other clan? lol

axis lma0

y did u reply 2day and not yesterday lol

we r the best and we've been the best since we've opened

ty 4 takin so much interest gmaul head

nah i'm not opening ethereal 

would we really wana join any other clan? lol

axis lma0

It's not like you have the ability to join any clan anyway, no1 wants a paki like you in their lmfa00

you've never been the best lmfao 1 month with 0 preps and losing close to every PKRI you had on BS good clan

and I was watching BGT with my family, both of which you can't do because you're a paki and your parents are dead xd

thanks for staying easy though towel head lmfao you trying to cosplay RS or something

It's not like you have the ability to join any clan anyway, no1 wants a paki like you in their lmfa00

you've never been the best lmfao 1 month with 0 preps and losing close to every PKRI you had on BS good clan

and I was watching BGT with my family, both of which you can't do because you're a paki and your parents are dead xd

thanks for staying easy though towel head lmfao you trying to cosplay RS or something

when ur trying hard lol

Because one is copying your dumb meme lmfao

You aren't in a position to call me mediocre considering you went from RSPS to RS and still get clapped the fuck out l0l

W7QYzUX.gif

Shouldn't try and tank with curry paki boy stay easy xd

pneck 84 hp damage 72

plus i was scimmed

nobody is tanking that 

you're not in a clan cause the events are after 9pm btw :P :P :P