[ARCHIVED] Clan set for Axis

Spotty G

Posted [/size]Today, 05:49 AM

Same post applies to you too lmfao 

Except a lot of my posts and vids are from 10pm+ lmao

Don't talk about what my dad would or wouldn't do when you don't have one yourself lmfao (he'd probably end up hanging you tbh)

Your life must really not be worth much if you're capable of having ~6 hours sleep and coming straight back on these forums to respond to me though :^)

I hope you found a way to get all that grease out of your hair lol

I hope you found a way to get all that grease out of your hair lol

I hope you stopped skipping your learning support lessons at college you broccolied fuck lmfa0

btw why did you try and justify being a closet bundle of twigsgot/islamic miltant sitting on your PC 24/7 by saying that going outside is a bad influence lmfao?????

Lets rsps die @@tesco HA!

I hope you stopped skipping your learning support lessons at college you cauliflower fuck lmfa0

btw why did you try and justify being a closet bundle of twigsgot/islamic miltant sitting on your PC 24/7 by saying that going outside is a bad influence lmfao?????

Axis

Tp

Dynasty

Sorry, was listing clans ive killed/im going to kill lol

Axis

Tp

Dynasty

Sorry, was listing clans ive killed/im going to kill lol

I thought you were listing the clans you've been blacklisted/bullied out of, let me help you with that:

Massacre

EOP

Genesis

Omega

Mayhem

How can you even claim you've killed any clan lmfao? The only thing you actually do is whisper allahu akbar with iobsession and proceed to attempt to get 1banged at every event you attend lmao

I thought you were listening the clans you've been blacklisted/bullied out of, let me help you with that:

Massacre

EOP

Genesis

Omega

Mayhem

How can you even claim you've killed any clan lmfao? The only thing you actually do is whisper allahu akbar with iobsession and proceed to attempt to get 1banged at every event you attend lmao

lmao stop trying so hard ultama!

good come back, i'm typing tho :P

refer to wat i said about trying hard :D

I never said you were typing???

I think you got your towel on your head too tight, making you see things lmfao

refer to wat I said about speaking up though, you shouldn't mute when someone calls you kawaii though l0l