Zenith and Olympus should merge

rawLOBSTER

Look at all the CD kids agreeing , what is this kindergarden?

#topicworthy.

I geuss you guys really have critical brain damage.

"guys don't act like kids on the internet" lmao ok grandpa take yo ol praying mantis lookin ass outta here boi

It's funny cause olympis doesn't fight anyone unless they outlevel them by atleast 10 lvls am i right

yeah dude that's why we've been asking for preps on numerous occasions with any rules your clan is comfortable with but you seem to have difficulties anyway...

yeah dude that's why we've been asking for preps on numerous occasions with any rules your clan is comfortable with but you seem to have difficulties anyway..

Mate are you slow because you clearly didn't read my last sentence properly but what else clan you except from a clan who FAKES their own LPC awards 

so those mains you have on trips are people who did not app? and aint on the ml?

#confirmed.

no they all made pures.  you couldnt make that excuse last weekend though because you had no pictures of any cd mains l0l0l0l

that doesn't make no sense so when you have nothing to say just go with "say no more" lelelelel 

Okay so let me try to explain this in a way that you can somehow understand.

You made a claim about Olympus wanting a prep only if it was 1-25 def.

I answered saying that was funny because you would ask if rune was allowed (jab at your mains, just so you can follow me here)

You then said Olympus would only fight if they had levels on somebody.

I replied stating that we've been asking for preps (on multiple occasions) being prepared to prep under YOUR rules. 

You answered with something that had nothing to do with anything the conversation was about...?

Now I'm sure that you either don't have the mental ability to fully grasp what I'm trying to explain to you or you will simply deny it with some tomatoic flame comment but I hope I cleared things up for you a little bit!

Okay so let me try to explain this in a way that you can somehow understand.

You made a claim about Olympus wanting a prep only if it was 1-25 def.

I answered saying that was funny because you would ask if rune was allowed (jab at your mains, just so you can follow me here)

You then said Olympus would only fight if they had levels on somebody.

I replied stating that we've been asking for preps (on multiple occasions) being prepared to prep under YOUR rules. 

You answered with something that had nothing to do with anything the conversation was about...?

Now I'm sure that you either don't have the mental ability to fully grasp what I'm trying to explain to you or you will simply deny it with some tomatoic flame comment but I hope I cleared things up for you a little bit!

this kid is just mad cause we pked all his rune scims loololol