Doom's PCL - The True # 1 LPC - Ft. CD , OP, XL, EV , TLP - 6/12/15

Hormone

Doom said they would match you, the you fucked off somewhere else and tried to get a fight

AND I THINK EVERYBODY FORGOT THE FACT THAT IN PCL YOU FIGHT WITH HOW MANY PEOPLE YOU HAVE, YOUR NOT FUCKING MEANT TO SIT, NOT OUR PROBLEM U CANT PULL

ok cool you can beat us +10. have you ever even won a round against us matched? 

ok cool you can beat us +10. have you ever even won a round against us matched? 

yeah ofc we have, you guys are good, but not as good as us, but that's my opinion. but either way this was PCL....a day where we can pull what we can and fight with what we got, don't try and blame us for you guys not fighting us....that's on you. you win or lose during PCL doesn't mean much it's just PCL not a prep.

yeah ofc we have, you guys are good, but not as good as us, but that's my opinion. but either way this was PCL....a day where we can pull what we can and fight with what we got, don't try and blame us for you guys not fighting us....that's on you. you win or lose during PCL doesn't mean much it's just PCL not a prep.

i agree but theres no accomplishment in winning a 45 vs 30

ps. you've beaten us in one round matched

i agree but theres no accomplishment in winning a 45 vs 30

i agree, but PCL was made to show off our clans, a big part of a clan is how many people it can pull, you know? like we don't have any advantages over any other clan during PCL, if we pulled 45 you guys had the chance to do the same...so can't complain about it. but i see where you're coming from.

Not sure why you're saying we hit you guys off, we don't care enough to ddos anyone. And why would we hit off multiple ranks? Ryans the only one which can speak english.

Grtz on your win, you're decent.

*says wait dont rush on irc*

*ryan dcs, ari dcs*

*2 seconds later cd rushes*

cRc8PMF.jpg

Nah, Olympus #1 Lpc;). We allow people to come on their high level Pures if we're fighting an Hpc to make it more fair. An tbh doom wouldn't be classified as an lpc either. You guys have a couple 80s. Moni himself is an 87.

u were fighting us with 100s....we beat HPCs using 60s and 70s and some 50s....we have literally 2 lvl 80s....but i mean i guess u can use that as an excuse to bring 100s vs 50s LOL

u were fighting us with 100s....we beat HPCs using 60s and 70s and some 50s....we have literally 2 lvl 80s....but i mean i guess u can use that as an excuse to bring 100s vs 50s LOL

Lol, even if we out leveled you by a little bit. The core of your clan is full of high 60s and low 70s. Ours is mid 70s and low 80s. We only brought 2 100s which were our members on their Hpc accounts, not invites. Also y'all had extra opts, so either way it was even. No excuses:) Gj on your win though.