GWD + CLWs

iiTz Swag

fk all of you who vote for clanwars

stop editting my post reject, you all know clanwars will make the wildy less active, the clanwars they are talking about will not have a cc count nor purple dots on the map only thing you will be able to separate one another is by the cape you are wearing and lets be honest most clans will abuse this by bringing multiple capes

its just the wilderness but an arena, only reason behind it is so nobody can crash and that's cauliflower imo get rid of your leaks if your scared of that

stop editting my post reject, you all know clanwars will make the wildy less active, the clanwars they are talking about will not have a cc count nor purple dots on the map only thing you will be able to separate one another is by the cape you are wearing and lets be honest most clans will abuse this by bringing multiple capes

its just the wilderness but an arena, only reason behind it is so nobody can crash and that's cauliflower imo get rid of your leaks if your scared of that

They'll surely update the purple dots + cc count later on, the same way they did with canoes + teamcapes in f2p ;)

They'll surely update the purple dots + cc count later on, the same way they did with canoes + teamcapes in f2p ;)

http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/forums.ws?317,318,315,65119402#3 take a read, they have also mentioned people will be able to crash in clanwars also, pointless voting for it unless you want the same thing we had in pre-eoc with no clans out on sunday just in clw and most saturdays

http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/forums.ws?317,318,315,65119402#3 take a read, they have also mentioned people will be able to crash in clanwars also, pointless voting for it unless you want the same thing we had in pre-eoc with no clans out on sunday just in clw and most saturdays

Yeah they'll have to do it from scratch, they're willing to do it if the majority votes go through, same way they're adding GWD in (':

i prefer minis, makes pure clanning a lil more interesting, preps/minis will also encourage pures to max out ;D

Yeah they'll have to do it from scratch, they're willing to do it if the majority votes go through, same way they're adding GWD in (':

i prefer minis, makes pure clanning a lil more interesting, preps/minis will also encourage pures to max out ;D

there is nothing stopping a clan from prepping/mini'ing in the wilderness but I guess we have different opinions

It's coming back whether you like it or not, deal with it.