6/23/2015 - The Tuesday Termination FT 4-0 Team Impulse (Single)

Cutthroat1

q4s9MkC.png

http://rs-ct.net

#Cutthroat @SwiftRIC

Headed out early today, decided to give east's a try, only to run into Moonwalkers but they quickly evaded due to not having many left so we tried out luck at graveyard.

gDw9IbT.png

Cutthroat vs Impulse

8386d5ad75.jpg

Impulse tried hitting us with even ops over at the Graveyard, for some reason Cerialbox22 decided to stay and solo after his team teleported, we got a quick full tb on him and killed him within the minute.

45f213fd02079680b9cf1526aa7c2dd2.png

Minutes later we found them a second time at Graveyards, as they logged in on our DD, we got a Half teleblock on Failtankk, then a re-tb while he was tanking, making it 2-0.

f45afe3600.png

After clearing them from Graveyard, we headed over to Chins where found them again Got another full tb on Cerialbox22 and killed him for his second ahrim's set of the day.

Y3u8V5b.png

After that, we headed back up to chins to try our illustrious lure, only to be called retards by Team Impulse..  

692720a126.png

AND THEN CAME NUMBER FOUR

2it386a.jpg

After this, Impulse was pretty much done for the night, but we continued to feast, as usual.

640614aa55.jpg

ca44436331.png

Waggle tried, then he died.

After this we did our usual route of multi pking/luring and just overall devouring.

d8940c4d23148757a9fa0bc040d0d430.png

sWC65cd.png

jndAaOB.png

pWWAvpq.png

25383f0ee9c3e5cb167f269766ec2eaa.png

eddf286e7cf2100c50beb3263bb0cbe0.png

BONSWA MID LEVEL WORLD

Unfortunately I had to miss another beautiful buffet, it looked scrumptious, work held me down :/. That being said great job to everyone who was there, all of these day out topics really emphasize our pristine organization and dedication we put forward to make this clan the best it can be.

Once again great job everyone, more to come =)

Unfortunately I had to miss another beautiful buffet, it looked scrumptious, work held me down :/. That being said great job to everyone who was there, all of these day out topics really emphasize our pristine organization and dedication we put forward to make this clan the best it can be.

Once again great job everyone, more to come =)

HI :D

• 2 weeks later...