CP vs tlp F2P prep 2-1 [40v40]

messi

yea and the fact that cp ended instead of doing more rounds so they could claim it as some sort of win instead of having another 20-30 minutes of action is completely irrelevant right?

It wasnt a prep, and if they want a prep they can set one up and get 3-0d like the last 10 times we have prepped them.

lolpcl. It was JUST PCL! Doesn't mean anything! 

I would like to think we made this topic just to see the banter it would create just from using the simple word "Prep". Everyone immediately gets all defensive and salty, news flash you lost matched 2-1 you shouldn't sugar coat it. This entire "Preps mean everything mentality " is just killing clanning. Unless the word "Prep" is used nobody really cares about what you've won or accomplished even if it was essentially a 2-1 matched victory (in this case). Perhaps this is why no one is competing with Foe in the wild. As all the other clan leaders only care about one thing, Creating and recruiting the highest leveled accounts they can get to be the best in CLAN WARS. Even if they only pull 40 or so to PK trips they won't care so long as they are at the top of the prep ladder or whatever.

lmao please shutup tomato

lolpcl. It was JUST PCL! Doesn't mean anything! 

I would like to think we made this topic just to see the banter it would create just from using the simple word "Prep". Everyone immediately gets all defensive and salty, news flash you lost matched 2-1 you shouldn't sugar coat it. This entire "Preps mean everything mentality " is just killing clanning. Unless the word "Prep" is used nobody really cares about what you've won or accomplished even if it was essentially a 2-1 matched victory (in this case). Perhaps this is why no one is competing with Foe in the wild. As all the other clan leaders only care about one thing, Creating and recruiting the highest leveled accounts they can get to be the best in CLAN WARS. Even if they only pull 40 or so to PK trips they won't care so long as they are at the top of the prep ladder or whatever.

Except the clan disputing and getting 'butt-hurt' pulls well over 40 to PK trips. 

But then again, when it comes to CP and PK trips - you don't have much room to talk...

ejrOR4w.png

Except the clan disputing and getting 'butt-hurt' pulls well over 40 to PK trips. 

But then again, when it comes to CP and PK trips - you don't have much room to talk...

ejrOR4w.png

Shut up TLP applicant.

All you ever got use to was hugging corp in sup @@Aquaxi

MY GUY FROM LEET TACTICS SAYING GO BACK TO BATTLESCAPE LMAO YOUR CLAN IS brown sticky stuff

BTW IMPERIAL IS brown sticky stuff TOO THANKS

SO IS CP

This is the guy who intros for every pure clan lmfao.

Back to skilling m8

This is the guy who intros for every pure clan lmfao.

Back to skilling m8

intros for every pure clan

ur point is?????? i make forum accounts dunno where ur trying to go with that but ok if it helps u think LT was good then w/e man

Coming from the guy who constantly pmed me on rs trying to get me to join ur brown sticky stuff clan lmfao i had to put my chat on friends & put u on ignore to stop the LT recruits

intros for every pure clan

ur point is?????? i make forum accounts dunno where ur trying to go with that but ok if it helps u think LT was good then w/e man

Coming from the guy who constantly pm me on rs trying to get me to join ur brown sticky stuff clan lmfao i had to put my chat on friends & put u on ignore to stop the LT recruits

I doubt I ever pmed you, but looks like ur salty someone tried recruiting you from LT. They must had not seen how much brain cells you have. BTW you forgot to intro for zu.

I doubt I ever pmed you, but looks like ur salty someone tried recruiting you from LT. They must had not seen how much brain cells you have. BTW you forgot to intro for zu.

Yeah because telling someone about them introing on clan websites is really a viable insult and you can totally tell someone's intelligence from them doing so

Lol very good man

Don't know why TLP are reacting like this.  They are acting the same way Fatality did when TLP 3-0'd them in f2p.  Hypocrisy is sad.  Be graceful in defeat and you'll get rematches, I doubt CP will give you one though because it's not worth all the flame lol.