Excel VS OP:ED:RT Midweek

Hon0r

Fights were fun. We never banked and it was hard fighting 3 clans back to back to back multiple times doing so. Also we didn't dip, we ran north cus when our 70s get outnumbered by your 50s we need to run north to help our lower levels out hah xD. But Ty for the fight was fun. Can't wait for more Pkri's.

We had endurance and RT both focusing us lol. we banked 1 time, only to get supplies because we didn't expect so many clans there.

and if im not mistaken u told us u had 12 and u had 18+ so don't tell us you were surprised with the ops

OP actually had more than us during this fight. You can see the returns they return to like 29 people lol. It's all good we were just having fun.

Only time you did anything even remotely considerable against Endurance was when we were down 5 or so and asked you for another PKRI on top of the one you guys already fled from by teleing out of the wilderness continuously. You wouldn't fight us matched ops in Clan Wars, mini or prep, and you'd hardly fight us above level 20 because half your team tele'd out of the fight against us at sperm hill when we pushed you guys to gap, and then to singles strip. The only time you did anything actually respectable in terms of making anybody do anything was when we were down ops @ hills and that little team crashed both of us and just sat in singles attacking us.

If you're going to make a topic, at least show the whole thing instead of just your half-victories because it makes you look cauliflower when people start posting pictures like this of your team teleporting, and recruiting all members possible to a what I thought was an already uneven PKRI as it is in terms of just numbers.

e80b766743ca6a3355f3d8ea548f15d5.png

riLS1wz.png

Arrow pointing to the little 5 hit marker with the lack of a person actually being there, that's your team teleing... Again, again, again, again.

03dwKgE.png

0C1Lxpm.png

pgdBjMV.png

And these pictures above are your team getting trashed to singles strip after 4 of them tele'd out on you lmao.

1gVRi2T.png

I'll add more pictures of your team teleporting when other people are on. Thanks for the fights, I like action, but xL is a lost cause at this point. Specially with the amount of cauliflower and unnecessary flame you guys do after events.

KID THIS IS NOT FROM THE CORRECT TOPIC. LOL

Only time you did anything even remotely considerable against Endurance was when we were down 5 or so and asked you for another PKRI on top of the one you guys already fled from by teleing out of the wilderness continuously. You wouldn't fight us matched ops in Clan Wars, mini or prep, and you'd hardly fight us above level 20 because half your team tele'd out of the fight against us at sperm hill when we pushed you guys to gap, and then to singles strip. The only time you did anything actually respectable in terms of making anybody do anything was when we were down ops @ hills and that little team crashed both of us and just sat in singles attacking us.

If you're going to make a topic, at least show the whole thing instead of just your half-victories because it makes you look cauliflower when people start posting pictures like this of your team teleporting, and recruiting all members possible to a what I thought was an already uneven PKRI as it is in terms of just numbers.

e80b766743ca6a3355f3d8ea548f15d5.png

riLS1wz.png

Arrow pointing to the little 5 hit marker with the lack of a person actually being there, that's your team teleing... Again, again, again, again.

03dwKgE.png

0C1Lxpm.png

pgdBjMV.png

And these pictures above are your team getting trashed to singles strip after 4 of them tele'd out on you lmao.

1gVRi2T.png

I'll add more pictures of your team teleporting when other people are on. Thanks for the fights, I like action, but xL is a lost cause at this point. Specially with the amount of cauliflower and unnecessary flame you guys do after events.

I'm not sure if you are new or trying to make some OP propoganda but clearly that op is behind the hill, also wearing your teamcape. #broccoli  LOL! Let me direct you to our official topic where you can catch your own teammates teleporting from battle, and catch the real opts. FROM WHAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A 11-13 PULL FOR YOU GUYS TURNED INTO A 20 nice try ROOKIES. AND WE WERE DOWN ONE THE FIRST FIGHT  http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/8808-excel-vs-endurance-its-raining-scims/ I'm also unsure of what your pictures show as none of them show us teleporting or being cleared. I knew LT leader was bad but i'm beginning to wonder how you existed as an HPC for so long.

your clan is a joke. I'm pretty sure endurance is a lost cause and desperately seeking a merge to compete. Be smart and stay away from these fools. Posting on a topi that has nothing to do with the fight is clear that you could not make your own topic because you were dominated. Still waiting on those teleport pics homeboy.

-Excel Or Descend-

"Arrow pointing to the little 5 hit marker with the lack of a person actually being there, that's your team teleing... Again, again, again, again. "

broccoli, when the person is teleported the hit marker goes away this person was behind the hill, this show's the mere stupidity of your clan. You claimed you were down numbers when you were up, you claimed we teleported when your clan teleported. 

@@DNYS, we smashed you guys in 2 pkri's, and didn't even start the flaming. As soon as we banked, you started accusing us for teleporting (with no evidence cited) and flaming our clan. We were looking for a fun, flame-free event, and it turned into your clan flaming and getting butthurt over the whole thing. Notice your evidence shows a white dot teleporting. You can't even prove your claim, yet relentlessly spew off brown sticky stuff. Face the Facts..... The fight's were fun.... fight one xL was outnumbered and out leveled, after being pushed around for a few minutes, we held our ground, and we returned with a passion, ultimately clearing your clan. Fight two, xL outnumbered Endurance by 2-3, and easily pushed Endurance from volcano to volcano, and eventually to singles. There, a snipe war was engaged for roughly 20 minutes. xL took both fights, and I don't see why you are trying to flame us. Bringing up "teleporting" as some excuse for losing to a 50/60's clan seems pretty weak to me.

I'm not sure if you are new or trying to make some OP propoganda but clearly that op is behind the hill, also wearing your teamcape. #broccoli  LOL! Let me direct you to our official topic where you can catch your own teammates teleporting from battle, and catch the real opts. FROM WHAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A 11-13 PULL FOR YOU GUYS TURNED INTO A 20 nice try ROOKIES. AND WE WERE DOWN ONE THE FIRST FIGHT  http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/8808-excel-vs-endurance-its-raining-scims/ I'm also unsure of what your pictures show as none of them show us teleporting or being cleared. I knew LT leader was bad but i'm beginning to wonder how you existed as an HPC for so long.

your clan is a joke. I'm pretty sure endurance is a lost cause and desperately seeking a merge to compete. Be smart and stay away from these fools. Posting on a topi that has nothing to do with the fight is clear that you could not make your own topic because you were dominated. Still waiting on those teleport pics homeboy.

-Excel Or Descend-

TL;DR "homeboy"?