Against All Odds vs. Olympus [2-1] - Mini!

Canadian

VQ5KyrU.png

Aao-rs.com | #AAO | Aao.ts3pro.com

Against All Odds were approached by Olympus this fine afternoon for a fun miniature war. We accepted their challenge and took the 2-1 Victory. Good fight, and we hope to fight you fine gentlemen another next time. Toodalo!

mVm8SlX.png

Round 1: Win

AAO Starting: 7

OP Starting: 7

AAO Ending: 5

OP Ending: 0 

mVm8SlX.png

Round 2: 

Loss

mVm8SlX.png

Round 3:

AAO Starting: 7

OP Starting: 7

AAO Ending: 5

OP Ending: 0

HMVHYT6.png

CrUJmSI.png

pEKVpW8.png

PF8hijZ.png

kdPtkhf.png

nZJ0c90.png

no worries my friends, after a rousing chorus of the star spangled banner our patriotism carried us through the next set!

well played this round my canadian friend, we were too easily distracted by the delicious maple syrup you sent us and too confused trying to figure out why curling is considered a sport

no worries my friends, after a rousing chorus of the star spangled banner our patriotism carried us through the next set!

well played this round my canadian friend, we were too easily distracted by the delicious maple syrup you sent us and too confused trying to figure out why curling is considered a sport

LMAO NOOOOO

It was painful and offensive to my ears, but yeah.

Flame off you American peasant. May you remember this day... the Canadians took the W.