Monitors

ewby

http://www.amazon.co...d=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Does anyone know anything about computer monitors? I currently play on my Samsung LED TV which is close to 40" and I am trying to get something that has no input lag and is fast/cheap for my main screen. I play on my TV, but not at the highest resolution it can use (1920 X 1080) because there is a decent amount of input lag. I can, however, play at a lower resolution and it is fine. I really think its just the TV because they typically have a way higher response time (20-40ms compared to 1-5ms for typical monitors nowadays), and I highly doubt it would be my video card, I just bought it not even a half a year ago and its a good gfx card that runs BF4 on ultra. Anyways, I am thinking about buying the monitor above, what do you think?

My setup:

GPU: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280

CPU: AMD FX 6300

RAM: Ballistix 4gig x 2 (8gig total)

MOBO: Random Gigabyte motherboard that I bought for ~$80

PSU: Corsair 800w

Get an Asus or a BenQ preferrably around 21-24 inches and you'll be set brother

The problem is definitely your tv. Monitors are great for gaming console or pc, I use my monitor for my computer as well as my xbox

BenQ XL2411Z 

I would definitely get this one, but its out of my budget :(

Get an Asus or a BenQ preferrably around 21-24 inches and you'll be set brother

The problem is definitely your tv. Monitors are great for gaming console or pc, I use my monitor for my computer as well as my xbox

Yeah the one I am looking at is the BenQ RL2455HM, it has some pretty sick reviews and people on youtube seem to think its one of the best value for price.

you can get good monitors for considerably cheaper than that.

Look around for any decent asus/benq/acer 1080p monitor with decent reviews and 2-4ms input lag.

There are differences, sure. But any monitor will be a considerable upgrade to your tv.