Mid Summer Award - Presented to...

Aquaxi

Trust me I won't :( Because I didn't tag you, so obviously you miss me enough to take the time to read all my topics AND the replies. 

It feels too good. 

If I missed you I wouldn't have kicked you.  I think you have it backwards ;).  I wouldn't have even responded but someone told me you were getting out of hand.

Don't feel special, it's probably hard to be a reject in a clan and try to win everyone's respect in it by sticking your neck out on a public forum like a broccoli.  Your new League buddies even tell me you still PMS like a little bitch (they come on our TS trust me I don't search for your haters :P).  I just have to remind you of your place every now and then, it's a shame I don't have a tighter leash!

Brb becoming a rank hungry kid!!!!!!!!  DADDY PLEASE LET ME BE WARLORD!

If I missed you I wouldn't have kicked you.  I think you have it backwards ;).  I wouldn't have even responded but someone told me you were getting out of hand.

Don't feel special, it's probably hard to be a reject in a clan and try to win everyone's respect in it by sticking your neck out on a public forum like a broccoli.  Your new League buddies even tell me you still PMS like a little bitch (they come on our TS trust me I don't search for your haters :P).  I just have to remind you of your place every now and then, it's a shame I don't have a tighter leash!

l900000000l

If I missed you I wouldn't have kicked you.  I think you have it backwards ;)

I read all topics on clan discussion and replies, it just gives me something to do while I'm playing.  Don't feel special, it's probably hard to be a reject in a clan and try to win everyone's respect in it by sticking your neck out on a public forum like a broccoli.  Your new League buddies even tell me you still PMS like a little bitch (they come on our TS trust me I don't search for your haters :P).  I just have to remind you of your place every now and then, it's a shame I don't have a tighter leash!

What new League buddies?

I barely play league. Top notch b8s m8, i r8 8/8 

You wanna put a leash on a wolf? Good luck :) My place is above you and all of Supremacy, I appreciate your concern friend :D

Look at @@Mustafa camping these topics like a champ, just waiting for big bad Kyle to post a couple paragraphs putting poor lil Aquaxi into his place :/

What new League buddies?

You wanna put a leash on a wolf? Good luck :) My place is above you and all of Supremacy, I appreciate your concern friend :D

Damn you are fucking corny.  I'm a tiger so I'm going to beat you because you're a wolf!!!!!!  RAWR!!!!!!!! Damn you're lame LOL.  You were telling me the other day you were a snake though...?

Probably got bullied off of League too, you got so heated I swear you needed a councilor.

Last edit: You won't ever be above me or all of Supremacy until you forget about us and stop mentioning us in all of your bullbrown sticky stuff little topics.  I hope to god your clanmates accept you for who you are because who knows what clan would accept you next the way you act LOL.

Damn you are fucking corny.  I'm a tiger so I'm going to beat you because you're a wolf!!!!!!  RAWR!!!!!!!! Damn you're lame LOL.  You were telling me the other day you were a snake though...?

Probably got bullied off of League too, you got so heated I swear you needed a councilor.

Dang my feelings are hurt :( Keep it up pal; I might have to go search for a councilor if I get any more upset!

You're trying so hard to insult me and flame bait me, you're just making yourself even dumber than you are. Like I know you're mad about being in a dying clan and not being able to do anything about it; but you don't have to come onto a site like Sharkbrew under a fake name and take it out on me :(

What new League buddies?

Look at @@Mustafa camping these topics like a champ, just waiting for big bad Kyle to post a couple paragraphs putting poor lil Aquaxi into his place :/

yeh bro i refresh this every 2 minutes

Dang my feelings are hurt :( Keep it up pal; I might have to go search for a councilor if I get any more upset!

You're trying so hard to insult me and flame bait me, you're just making yourself even dumber than you are. Like I know you're mad about being in a dying clan and not being able to do anything about it; but you don't have to come onto a site like Sharkbrew under a fake name and take it out on me :(

How is it a fake name? I don't hide my identity.  LOOK EVERYONE ITS KYLE FROM SUPREMACY!!!

The only thing dying is your sense of humor and your ability to flame people.  I didn't know I could make myself dumber than I am by quoting a guy with an IQ lower than mine - oh wait, that' makes sense!  Maybe you should try rewording your sentence there genius. I'm not after hurting your feelings, I'm after you getting my clan out of your mouth. Move on already lmfao.

ez clear

How is it a fake name? I don't hide my identity.  LOOK EVERYONE ITS KYLE FROM SUPREMACY!!!

The only thing dying is your sense of humor and your ability to flame people.  I didn't know I could make myself dumber than I am by quoting a guy with an IQ lower than mine - oh wait, that' makes sense!

ez clear

ez kler

gottim

You have nothing left to say, therefore I'm done with this topic.

Thanks Aquaxi, hopefully you learned your lesson :).

Wait, what lesson?

I just got done smashing your 5head into the ground on RuneScape.

Wait, what lesson?

I just got done smashing your 5head into the ground on RuneScape.

As soon as I thought you couldn't make yourself look any more cauliflower, you go ahead and type this haha.

Have fun smashing 5heads on runescape derp