ingame banter vs irl banter

Josh

They didn't boot 13th r4nger when he hacked Solo K1ng

tl'dr everyone does it and really you can't stop something nh in a setting surrounded by anonymity. There really is no way from an outside source you are able to change a clan and how they feel is the right way to deal with things.

And honestly if people spend all their time brown sticky stuff talking online, it becomes quite amusing when someone does something back to them

you %100 percent correct. brown sticky stuff like when solo king was hacked is the reason the community is going downhill. Im not talking about when clans talk brown sticky stuff on each other heere or flame or whatever its all banter and meaningless. Just a fun way to tell the clan that you beat that they are brown sticky stuff and you are not. Don't get my wrong like slushpuppy did and make me think im putting mm on pedestal when they did so many nh things as well. My point is that together as a community we can stop things like ddos/doxing/hacking etc. 

you are clearly directing this at SV so why not just mention them

Yeah to piggyback off this I feel SB's existence isn't to control or politicalize the pure community so much as it is to facilitate and incubate its continual existence. Rivalries are sharkbrewed from posts on here and clans are literally defined and ranked based solely on weekend topics and the personas representing the clans (what do you think of when you think of RD, Sith and co's post on here right?).

Part of both the appeal and peoples deterrence from SB is the flaming and the lenience but at the same time having a place to facilitate rivalries and chaos is also incredibly healthy for the continual survival of the pure world.The reason v9000 of warfare didn't work among other things is because there was very little tension between clans due to the smallest bit of rivalry/flaming would be shut down in an instant. Imagine how dead the PC would be if every clan got along lol.

i don't think you guys understand my post. I think rivalries flame etc is healthy for the community, but doxing/hacking ddosing is wrong. I don't get how thats getting so many people confused.

o well i realize that I as a random thats been clanning for 4ever I can't change anything and neither will this post so mods just lock it for me. Ive realized the pure community is not mature enough to come together and crackdown on these things, which i knew in the first place and this post just proves it.

Idk why i even came back to such a community. Peace yall.

Yh clanning a toxic cancerous and barely any fun. Imo a massive time waster especially if you care as much as alot of people do here.

yeah clanning is the only reason ive still been playing rs for all these years, but even the good aspects from clanning are gone i think im just done with the game in general. There are much better things i can do with my life anyways :D

yeah clanning is the only reason ive still been playing rs for all these years, but even the good aspects from clanning are gone i think im just done with the game in general. There are much better things i can do with my life anyways :D

Good for you bud, theres so much more fun things to do in life especially in the summer.