xL Welcomes Extinct to the big leauges Ft: rT, Envy, Op, Judgement (LOL)

Niblet

I think excel lost, looking at this topic I would advise that you should improve at your propaganda skills, they aren't very good. Nonetheless this clan is irrelevant in every way gj extinct on being on top.

It's fine Excel is a up and coming #1 matched clan on runescape.com home of the massive online adventure game!

1def19e01d7a4d9e199596d3081e4207.png

It's fine Excel is a up and coming #1 matched clan on runescape.com home of the massive online adventure game!

some of those loses are from declining wars such as when judgement declared on us and we declined knowing it was a troll

other lost are when we where 60s accepting preps vs 80s for practice

we never got our wins from the preps we won vs our tier (rt,sk,sp)

cd>doom

yoo thats funny as fuck we were just 2-14 like 3 days ago? Why keep score if you can't even do it correctly.

God bless this clan full of tomatos, kids have like 10 leaks in there clan and don't even know it LOL

You have 10 leaks in us and you still get cleared.. Lolllllllll 4x Sunday, 2x Saturday... You can't even put up a fight .

Everybody calling us irrelevant because theyre afraid of us. Yall muthafuckas realize were 60s whooping on your lvl 80s with brown sticky stuff stats. quality > quantity kids. thought yall would know this by now. They know what were capable of and they dont like it. They dont like the underdogs coming up. 

Did you extinct retards even watch the video? We cleared you niggas like 4x and then cleared you + rt get rekt you retards. and you retards were the ones teleporting lmao. I feel bad for you kids having your leaders say some brown sticky stuff that isnt even true. But real talk fuck you niggas for thinking youre better when the video clearly showed you getting cleared 4x and there was a fight where you were +2 on us thats when rt was involved and we still managed to bring your numbers down lmao all i saw was red capes being dropped on their fiveheads. quit talking brown sticky stuff and realize who we are retards

I think excel lost, looking at this topic I would advise that you should improve at your propaganda skills, they aren't very good. Nonetheless this clan is irrelevant in every way gj extinct on being on top.

and youre a dumb ass that likes to suck all these clans dick. the video clearly shows us whooping on them. Come suck our dick for once bitch

Everybody calling us irrelevant because theyre afraid of us. Yall muthafuckas realize were 60s whooping on your lvl 80s with brown sticky stuff stats. quality > quantity kids. thought yall would know this by now. They know what were capable of and they dont like it. They dont like the underdogs coming up. 

Did you extinct retards even watch the video? We cleared you niggas like 4x and then cleared you + rt get rekt you retards. and you retards were the ones teleporting lmao. I feel bad for you kids having your leaders say some brown sticky stuff that isnt even true. But real talk fuck you niggas for thinking youre better when the video clearly showed you getting cleared 4x and there was a fight where you were +2 on us thats when rt was involved and we still managed to bring your numbers down lmao all i saw was red capes being dropped on their fiveheads. quit talking brown sticky stuff and realize who we are retards

l0l the kind of spastics in xL, i'm loving this